KO

정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 25 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

No results

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1813786님께서 Jun 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this because the company is reputable and the product is pure, w/o additives. It did nothing except lower my BP, making me dizzy in the a.m. (my BP is naturally low and this made it lower). I have hypothyroid issues, so I assume this product is not working for me for that reason. YMMV. The company is fine, the product just didn't work for me.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Not seeing any results yet

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

5210109742926868000님께서 Jun 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking the Pure Green Coffee Bean Extract for 3 weeks and I have not seen any difference in the way I feel or any weight lose. If anything I feel more tired. I was very optimistic when I bought the product hoping for some change, but I haven't seen anything. I will keep taking them for another 5 weeks and update my review.

Better Metabolic Rate for better weight loss

8 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

MichaelLabib님께서 Sep 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Of course we all know that there are no magical caps, you take some then wake up next morning with 10 kg less. Green Coffee Bean is a safe and effective supplement, with my first dose I started to feel hot and I was sweating all day. My body temp went from 96.8 to 98.24, which is great since my Thyroid is not working as it should be. It had no effect on my blood pressure, which is another good thing. I'm sure I'm going to lose weight on this product, since my metabolic rate is getting better and higher. Give it a try and you might love it.

They work!

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1052441님께서 Dec 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

400 mg, 3 times a day (1200 mg total), 30 minutes before each meal, helped me lose 10 lbs in one month. I also exercised and ate spartanly. I found that these capsules have a diuretic effect. Also, they act as a appetite supressant. I understand they "burn fat", but the previous effects are how I believe they work in MY body. They Do work! :) yay!

Coffee Substitute

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

5105397647431442831님께서 Apr 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I chose this product because of purity. Also, my health is poor, and I used to have around 60lbs. of the worlds finest green coffee beans, now unavailable. It was a miracle. It was analgesic for modest aches and pains, and would fix headaches in minutes. It did not interfere with sleep, and it had less than average caffeine since it would never wind you up. I estimated 3 capsules of the Paradise GCB would approximate the polyphenol/caffeine content of one small cup of the coffee I used to have. In fact, it seems to be very similar. Not the whole spectrum and sense of well being, but good enough. Three capsules will have about 60 milligrams of caffeine, equal to a small cup of medium light roast coffee. My limit on raw caffeine pills is 50 mg. So, I will use 2-3 Paradise capsule, as needed.

상품 1-5 중 전체 25 상품