KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

No results

Reviewer1813786님께서 Jun 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this because the company is reputable and the product is pure, w/o additives. It did nothing except lower my BP, making me dizzy in the a.m. (my BP is naturally low and this made it lower). I have hypothyroid issues, so I assume this product is not working for me for that reason. YMMV. The company is fine, the product just didn't work for me.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Not seeing any results yet

5210109742926868000님께서 Jun 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking the Pure Green Coffee Bean Extract for 3 weeks and I have not seen any difference in the way I feel or any weight lose. If anything I feel more tired. I was very optimistic when I bought the product hoping for some change, but I haven't seen anything. I will keep taking them for another 5 weeks and update my review.

Better Metabolic Rate for better weight loss

MichaelLabib님께서 Sep 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Of course we all know that there are no magical caps, you take some then wake up next morning with 10 kg less. Green Coffee Bean is a safe and effective supplement, with my first dose I started to feel hot and I was sweating all day. My body temp went from 96.8 to 98.24, which is great since my Thyroid is not working as it should be. It had no effect on my blood pressure, which is another good thing. I'm sure I'm going to lose weight on this product, since my metabolic rate is getting better and higher. Give it a try and you might love it.

They work!

Reviewer1052441님께서 Dec 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

400 mg, 3 times a day (1200 mg total), 30 minutes before each meal, helped me lose 10 lbs in one month. I also exercised and ate spartanly. I found that these capsules have a diuretic effect. Also, they act as a appetite supressant. I understand they "burn fat", but the previous effects are how I believe they work in MY body. They Do work! :) yay!

Coffee Substitute

5105397647431442831님께서 Apr 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I chose this product because of purity. Also, my health is poor, and I used to have around 60lbs. of the worlds finest green coffee beans, now unavailable. It was a miracle. It was analgesic for modest aches and pains, and would fix headaches in minutes. It did not interfere with sleep, and it had less than average caffeine since it would never wind you up. I estimated 3 capsules of the Paradise GCB would approximate the polyphenol/caffeine content of one small cup of the coffee I used to have. In fact, it seems to be very similar. Not the whole spectrum and sense of well being, but good enough. Three capsules will have about 60 milligrams of caffeine, equal to a small cup of medium light roast coffee. My limit on raw caffeine pills is 50 mg. So, I will use 2-3 Paradise capsule, as needed.

Effect of Green Coffee Bean capsules

5735651766254473231님께서 Sep 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using the product twice daily, before lunch and dinner, and I feel that the difference it has made to my appetite has been minimal. After 3 weeks it seemed that I was slightly less hungry during meals but there was no change in my evening (before bed) snacking habit. It has now been 6 weeks; I have not seen any cumulative effect of this product on the nature or amount of my food intake.

Overhyped by Dr. Oz and others

Reviewer2418769님께서 Sep 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Maybe it works for some, but it hasn't worked for me. Have been taking it for about 6 weeks--two tablets before each meal and I think I have gained weight! Mind you, I am not that overweight to begin with (about 133 lbs., 5'6"), only about 10 pounds over my desired weight. Still, I thought I could lose those few extra pounds the easy way--no way. Hopefully, the green coffee extract at least offers some anti-oxidant benefits and hasn't been a total waste.

Still Waiting

Reviewer2361005님께서 Jul 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am using this product and dieting also. Don't see much change. I would think something would happen since I am dieting too. Hope other do better. I will srart 2nd bottle soom.

so far so good

4721693049379926093님께서 Sep 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

just started taking the coffee bean hoping it helps me loose those 5 pounds I seem to have trouble with. I do feel full after taking them so I don't eat as much.

Nice Product

MarieMR님께서 Nov 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

No dramatic effects but then no added weight gain. Weight loss is gradual as it should be. No side effects. Have used other brands that also have no fillers and are just as good. Iherb is very fast with delivery. Thanks.

상품 1-10 중 전체 25 상품