KO

iHerb 상품평

₩8,629

₩14,371

할인금액: ₩5,742 (40% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

smooth and smelly but great for abrasions!

yflournoy님께서 Aug 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I left my original review below, but I recently fell and scraped my knee really badly (broke the other foot and sprained ankle to give you an idea of the "badly"). Anyway, nothing was helping heal my knee, and I needed it to take the weight off the other foot, so I was desperate. I remembered the neem, applied it FOR ONE DAY! The wound closed, stopped pussing, scabbed over, and healed. Amazing! I wish this stuff didn't smell so bad. It makes my skin feel great, but whenever I added it to my shampoo and lotion, I stank for days.

Neem

Reviewer2853311님께서 Oct 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I recently found out about neem and it's great benefits. Organix South and iHerb.com are both one of the best resources for neem products. I have a very sensitive skin, and I did use the neem mixed with aloe vera gel topically on skin rash; it was very helpful and effective. Thank you.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

smell = beurk but oil = super !

Reviewer2191048님께서 Aug 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

If you can't think about the smell of it, it's for you. I love this oil but I use it the night and dilute to another oil (like apricot or calendula or ...), 1 drop. The smell is strong and really weird (like a too much mature fruit/land) but I don't care, the efficacity is really awesome (against spots, scar, little "plaies", ...). I received my Iherb order with no soucy as always with this great team !

Excellent product

5450865564518880259님께서 Dec 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My dog got ringworm and red pot, I applied it on my dog for a few days(mixed with coconut oil) , her skin healed. I am very happy her skin healed without medicine.

Hm

Reviewer1694761님께서 Nov 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don't really know where to use it, I tried using it on my face, but the absorption-rate is soooo slow, which can be inconvenient. It IS really antibacterial though, so I use it in my home-blended cleansing oil. The smell also is horrid, but if you use with several other essential oils like rosemary, peppermint, lavender or tea tree, the smell can always be concealed. I also noticed if you put a tiny bit of this with your other choice of carrier oil on damp skin straight after washing, the smell goes away completely after about 10 mintues.

Just OK!

Reviewer2078081님께서 Jan 31, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

The product was liquid when it arrived, but after I opened it, it got real thick after a few days. I know they say that can happen in the description, but it's kind of a pain to set it in warm water whenever you want to use it. Won't buy this brand again, will keep searching. The smell is horrible, but tolerable. I bought it for my son, but he hates it. I know this product has great benefits, but it has it's negatives.

hero

Reviewer1545116님께서 Apr 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Effects are frequently reported. The skin was a lot brighter. Acne does not come up anymore. Mix a drop of lotion. Smells like a nasty but effective.

The BEST

5491351418022769234님께서 Feb 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

very, very good neem. Fleas hate it and I dab a little on my finger and touch the flea and it comes right off my dog. I mix a few droppers with a little oil and within a few minutes, I'll have 30 dead fleas in my little jar of oil. Quick and easy and my dogs love it.

Good oil

Reviewer1557211님께서 Nov 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good oil for any kind of problem on the skin.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great for inflamation and acne

HealthandBeautyGirl님께서 Feb 04, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this everyday, only a few drops is all it takes with my moisurizer or mix with oil. Was recommended by a holistic esthetician. Helps with redness and acne. The smell really takes getting used to, but now I actually enjoy it.

상품 1-10 중 전체 20 상품