KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Good oil!

5076328013640126145님께서 Apr 27, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I mixed 3 drops of neem oil into my aloe vera gel in small bottle which can last me for up to a week. I use it for my scalp inflammation issue and I think it helps. I also use it as my face moisturiser morning and night to control acne breakout. Have been using it for 2 weeks and so far so good, no new break out. This weekend I'm going to spray some neem oil mixed on my orchird, heard that neem oil is good to treat plant's mold/fungus infection. Neem oil smell rather pungent! I'll tolerate it as long as it work!

Stinks so bad

VvvivvV님께서 Feb 17, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Yep, neem stinks, but it works. I feel the price could be lower, hence only 4 stars. ETA: Just thought I'd add what I've discovered about neem oil since it's been a lifesaver. Last week, I wasn't careful and might've wiped myself too roughly after using the toilet. A day later it started to hurt like an inflammation in that area, followed by a small, hard bump and hurt a lot when touched.. It wasn't bad to the point where I couldn't sit, but it was getting there. I applied ointment specific to that area for 3 days straight and it didn't help at all. Coconut oil didn't help. I decided to try neem oil. I was feeling much better in a day. So, if it's something topical, just use neem oil.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Very effective for skin aliment

4691053323467854310님께서 Sep 04, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this product for many years. Glad to find it on iherb at great price. Will continue to purchase from iherb.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

The BEST

5491351418022769234님께서 Feb 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

very, very good neem. Fleas hate it and I dab a little on my finger and touch the flea and it comes right off my dog. I mix a few droppers with a little oil and within a few minutes, I'll have 30 dead fleas in my little jar of oil. Quick and easy and my dogs love it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Horrible smell

Cecilisabeth님께서 Feb 15, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I do not have noticed any benefits of this oil. And the smell is just horrible and stay no matter what you do but, I want to still try it for a longer time to see if it works.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great for inflamation and acne

HealthandBeautyGirl님께서 Feb 04, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this everyday, only a few drops is all it takes with my moisurizer or mix with oil. Was recommended by a holistic esthetician. Helps with redness and acne. The smell really takes getting used to, but now I actually enjoy it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Good quality Neem Oil

4831348538215296543님께서 Sep 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought another organic brand for 1/2 oz at $12. Tried this to save a few dollars. It is the same as far as I can tell. I used it on a skin condition and it worked the same as the other Neem Oil brand. It has proven useful on my dtr's psoriasis, a skin wound, and on a dry itchy psoriasis scalp condition. Yes, it smells like old onions but it works. I tried mixing it 50-50 w organic tumeric oil and that seemed to reduce the odor by about 80% to where it was tolerable.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Excellent product

5450865564518880259님께서 Dec 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My dog got ringworm and red pot, I applied it on my dog for a few days(mixed with coconut oil) , her skin healed. I am very happy her skin healed without medicine.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Hm

Reviewer1694761님께서 Nov 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don't really know where to use it, I tried using it on my face, but the absorption-rate is soooo slow, which can be inconvenient. It IS really antibacterial though, so I use it in my home-blended cleansing oil. The smell also is horrid, but if you use with several other essential oils like rosemary, peppermint, lavender or tea tree, the smell can always be concealed. I also noticed if you put a tiny bit of this with your other choice of carrier oil on damp skin straight after washing, the smell goes away completely after about 10 mintues.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

smooth and smelly but great for abrasions!

yflournoy님께서 Aug 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I left my original review below, but I recently fell and scraped my knee really badly (broke the other foot and sprained ankle to give you an idea of the "badly"). Anyway, nothing was helping heal my knee, and I needed it to take the weight off the other foot, so I was desperate. I remembered the neem, applied it FOR ONE DAY! The wound closed, stopped pussing, scabbed over, and healed. Amazing! I wish this stuff didn't smell so bad. It makes my skin feel great, but whenever I added it to my shampoo and lotion, I stank for days.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

8 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 18 상품