KO

장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Organix South, TheraNeem Organix, Neem Oil, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

₩8,765
다른 상품평 (5)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 16 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 | 다음 »

smooth and smelly but great for abrasions!

8 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

yflournoy님께서 Aug 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I left my original review below, but I recently fell and scraped my knee really badly (broke the other foot and sprained ankle to give you an idea of the "badly"). Anyway, nothing was helping heal my knee, and I needed it to take the weight off the other foot, so I was desperate. I remembered the neem, applied it FOR ONE DAY! The wound closed, stopped pussing, scabbed over, and healed. Amazing! I wish this stuff didn't smell so bad. It makes my skin feel great, but whenever I added it to my shampoo and lotion, I stank for days.

Neem

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2853311님께서 Oct 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I recently found out about neem and it's great benefits. Organix South and iHerb.com are both one of the best resources for neem products. I have a very sensitive skin, and I did use the neem mixed with aloe vera gel topically on skin rash; it was very helpful and effective. Thank you.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

smell = beurk but oil = super !

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2191048님께서 Aug 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

If you can't think about the smell of it, it's for you. I love this oil but I use it the night and dilute to another oil (like apricot or calendula or ...), 1 drop. The smell is strong and really weird (like a too much mature fruit/land) but I don't care, the efficacity is really awesome (against spots, scar, little "plaies", ...). I received my Iherb order with no soucy as always with this great team !

Excellent product

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

5450865564518880259님께서 Dec 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My dog got ringworm and red pot, I applied it on my dog for a few days(mixed with coconut oil) , her skin healed. I am very happy her skin healed without medicine.

Hm

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1694761님께서 Nov 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don't really know where to use it, I tried using it on my face, but the absorption-rate is soooo slow, which can be inconvenient. It IS really antibacterial though, so I use it in my home-blended cleansing oil. The smell also is horrid, but if you use with several other essential oils like rosemary, peppermint, lavender or tea tree, the smell can always be concealed. I also noticed if you put a tiny bit of this with your other choice of carrier oil on damp skin straight after washing, the smell goes away completely after about 10 mintues.

상품 1-5 중 전체 16 상품