KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Reduced ankle swelling and pain

5240434867861180387님께서 Feb 08, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Taking two in the morning and two at night keeps me regular and has made the swelling of my ankles go down. I have tried a couple of other brands, but they haven't had the same effect. This brand seems to have a slight diuretic effect and gives me a "clean" feeling.

organic india triphala digesion & colon clense 90 veggie caps

5710285697693434231님께서 Dec 26, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

i love this product i highly , I use it as my daily regime to help me stay clean and healthy

Love this product

4749637480938102405님께서 Dec 13, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Really helps with digestive issues and IBS symptoms. Is also organic with no fillers or binders. Would highly recommend this product and will continue to buy. I love iHerb for its great range of products, fantastic prices and amazingly quick delivery!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Not fanstastic

5407705888256405432님께서 Aug 14, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Eaten it and always makes me want to go toilet like a laxative. It makes my stomach cringe and uncomfortable.

Hard to say...

Reviewer2595746님께서 May 25, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product for great price. Don't feel any helth improvement or side effect.

Amazing

5080911904756463187님께서 Apr 13, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Wow this stuff is good -- price is more than the other Triphala on Iherb -- but for pretty good reason. Organic India is the best brand, it is all organic, no fillers, nothing else but good Triphala -- you can frankly tell the quality just from the smell and taste if you open up the capsules. Very high quality Triphala. Shout out to IHerb for being an amazing service -- free shipping to Korea! Thanks! :)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

A great product...

5308628965787939970님께서 Mar 14, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great product for people who have digestive issues of any kind. Triphala is a broad-spectrum adaptogenic blend as well as tri-doshic (balances all doshas). This means it bring homeostasis to not only the entire digestive system (liver included), but also many other areas of the body, mind, and emotions. I take around 8 capsules a day and my appetite has gone up, but you can take more or less depending on what your body tells you.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Triphala

Reviewer1605959님께서 Feb 26, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Really like how this product helps the bowels repair. Mine are getting healthier with this each night.

Terence

Reviewer1456192님께서 Feb 08, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Does the job. I have a very slow metabolism so takes awhile for the product to do its work but it is nice and easy on the stomach. I will be buying again.

Seems to be very good

5708047633897475183님께서 Sep 23, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking this for about 2-3 months to help heal my body from various illnesses and severe intolerances (including chemical/food etc). It seems to be very good and I feel a lot better for taking it. I take 2 tablets at night and have had no side effects. I feel better overall. A family member has just started taking it and has started feeling benefits too. I love that this is organic with no additives or extras! Plus it's great value so I highly recommend this brand. Will definitely continue buying this, am so grateful for it.

상품 1-10 중 전체 33 상품