KO

iHerb 상품평

₩14,351

₩22,986

할인금액: ₩8,636 (38% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Highly recommend.

bhaktaboy님께서 Jun 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Called Triphala Churna in Sanskrit it is one of the most famous and widely used Ayurvedic products available. Tri means three and Phala means fruit. It is made of three fruits. Among many things it is excellent for increasing digestive power (agni) and toning the digestive tract. It is a powerful source of anti oxidants. It helps to calm Kapha and Pitta and is extremely beneficial in some skin diseases. I've been using triphala for quite a while to maintain and tone the digestive tract. It aids in digestion and soothes the bowels and keeps them regular without becoming dependant. I feel lighter, healthier and notice my digestion working smoothly and efficiently since taking this daily. Some days I take 2 morning and 2 before bed. Some days just 2. See what works for you. Triphala is an amazing tonic. I'm sure you'll agree once you try it.

pure triphala

FlyingDutchman님께서 Apr 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Organic triphala in vegetarian capsules - nothing more nothing less. Of all the triphala sold on iHerb, this is the only one which is unprocessed, unadulterated, without any additives or fillers. Only drawback is the price.

Good Product

Reviewer2539723님께서 Mar 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have bought more expensive brands of Triphala and find this brand is just a good and at a great price. Organic and no nasty fillers. I take Triphala for digestion and regularity. Not sure if it is really help my digestion, but it sure does keep me regular without cramping.

Great Product/ Best Price

5469153530535201550님께서 Sep 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great product that actually does what it says it does. I've been using for the past 6 months and feel great. Best body cleansing product that I've tried. Lost weight using this product. IHerb has the best price out of anyone who carry's this product.

Organic India, Triphala, 90 Veggie Caps

opheart님께서 Mar 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

No nasty fillers, really organic. Great product!

Powerful detox

4848971719376587913님께서 Jan 07, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff really works. To early to give a full review. Have been taking two in the morning and two in the evening before or after food. I feel better and I can tell it really helps. It does detox you, when I first started taking it, I did get a huge headache that lasted for almost two days followed with a new breakouts around my face every day (which can be really frustrating) it also changes the affect of your stools at first. All doesn't sound to pleasant but to me it shows its bringing out all the toxins and I'd rather them out then in, feeling a lot better already and skin is starting to get better too, will carry on using to see full results, feel it does wonders!

Love this product

4749637480938102405님께서 Dec 13, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Really helps with digestive issues and IBS symptoms. Is also organic with no fillers or binders. Would highly recommend this product and will continue to buy. I love iHerb for its great range of products, fantastic prices and amazingly quick delivery!

A great product...

5308628965787939970님께서 Mar 14, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great product for people who have digestive issues of any kind. Triphala is a broad-spectrum adaptogenic blend as well as tri-doshic (balances all doshas). This means it bring homeostasis to not only the entire digestive system (liver included), but also many other areas of the body, mind, and emotions. I take around 8 capsules a day and my appetite has gone up, but you can take more or less depending on what your body tells you.

excellent product!

Reviewer1620841님께서 Dec 30, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

i've been using this product for a couple of months now and it works great to regulate my bowels i've lost a few lbs and i dont have as big an appetite it hasnt helped the bloating but i still think it is a 5 star product

Great Product

Sahasrara13님께서 Nov 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this product to help me with heavy metal detoxification while being on the Cutler's protocol. It is a long process and i am taking many supplement together but i believe that Triphala is a great herb and will be buying it again.

상품 1-10 중 전체 36 상품