KO

iHerb 상품평

₩7,303

₩9,613

할인금액: ₩2,310 (24% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
  • The manufacturer "Organic Fiji" no longer allows us to ship this brand to Korea because they have their own distributor there
  • 평가 | 영어
    정렬

Clears blemishes on face and body - without drying skin

Reviewer2266306님께서 6 11, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My favorite soap of all the Organic Fiji soaps, so far.

Fiji soap

Reviewer2523903님께서 9 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love it!

I love these soaps

Reviewer2505428님께서 5 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband loves these soaps as well. Finding a soap that is NOT based on Olive and Glycerin is something I've been trying to do for a very long time. My search ends here.

Great beauty product!

TheSoulfulSpoon님께서 3 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great soap with refreshing smell and only 2 ingredients!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Best soap during the winter!

5627333763349140194님께서 12 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have often times had trouble with itchy skin in the winter but there is something different about this soap. When you rinse it off, it just feels alot more 'off' than most other soaps. This helps in keeping my skin healthy and moist.

Giant Soap Bars

Reviewer1089804님께서 5 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I will try all the Fijis. Don't dry my skin and last to a sliver when stored so it drains. The Spearmint fragrance floats all the way down the hall. Its like having a scent thing plugged in. Not that strong though, but noticeable. Thing of it is, when washing with it the fragrance is odd. I really don't care for it. I do like these Fijis to look at too, they are sorta translucent. Not that it has to do with anything just different, suprising.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I prefer the fragrance free,I think I'm allergic to tea tree

marley님께서 11 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

It was alright at first,but then I noticed the marks on my face was getting darker so I changed to the pineapple bar which I love.

상품 1-7 중 전체 7 상품