KO

₩4,280

₩5,561

할인금액: ₩1,282 (23% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

creamy lather, rinses clean!

Reviewer1760262님께서 Dec 22, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this soap. It still amazes me that it's so affordable. The Hemp soap actually smells mildly of peppermint, and due to the hemp oil, the lather is so creamy. This bar is my favorite so far. I've tried about 6 of them, and didn't really care for the fragrance of the Shea butter bar unfortunately. These bars are so moisturizing, yet rinse totally clean, and my skin itches so much less since I've begun using them. A word of caution: Keep the soap in a dry, well-drained place (out of the stream from the shower head)!! If you have sensitive skin, you will love this soap!

Hemp soap amazing

electricfoodchef님께서 Jun 29, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

this is the best thing in the world i love it and my natural deoderant. I try not to use it up but i am soo happy when its time to wash. the first day i took two showers back to back. honestly i have a few sports injuries and the soap feel greato n my skin and make me feel great and after a long day its the best.... i woudl try just about anything this company makes....plus the bars are huge cheap ......thanks iherb.com

hemp soap

Reviewer1114698님께서 Mar 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

the best soap I've used. washes off and leaves you feeling clean not soapy. great lather, great soap! I look forward to using it everyday.

the best thing

Reviewer2851534님께서 Aug 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

The best thing about this bar is the fact that it contains "HEMP". Aside from that the size is perfect, will last for awhile definately your money's worth. The smell is pleasant and the bar really moisturizes your skin.

Great quality soap

Reviewer1103521님께서 Feb 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have only been using this for a very short while but even after the first use my sensitive skin felt soft and moisturized yet still thoroughly cleansed. The scent was a litte strong at first, kind of pepperminty, but now I've come to like it. Gives a great lather.

great gift

Reviewer2257340님께서 Apr 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this as a gift for a friend. I have been pleased with all One With Nature soap bars. Squeaky clean feeling without drying my skin. Pleasant scents that are not overpowering. I keep extras on hand for emergency gift ideas.

Big block of soap

Reviewer1661073님께서 Jun 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Smells clean and fresh - I don't particularly like the scent but my husband does. Seems very natural anyway, none of those fake horrible scent to it. Lathers well.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Nice smell and friendly to nature!

Reviewer1776535님께서 Aug 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this soap bar: it smells a bit minty. I find this soap bar very good for men who don't like usual flowery-fruity smells. Also, it's friendly to nature - I find it important in selecting products for bodycare.

My favorite bare soaps!

otherkind님께서 Apr 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

One with nature is my favorite range of soap bars. The hemp soap bar exfoliates nicely and also has fresh scent to it. Besides, it is really economical.Will try other types. Хорошее мыло,приятный аромат. Можно использовать как скраб. Очень экономичное. Советую попробывать и другие виды мыла One with nature.

Firming

Mishkas님께서 May 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I will repeat. My skin feels just great after this soap. Firmer and fresher. Smells a bit mint, great for summer.

상품 1-10 중 전체 45 상품