KO

₩12,049

₩20,102

할인금액: ₩8,053 (40% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

feel more relaxed + happy

Reviewer2589455님께서 Aug 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the first mag chloride I've tried and so far so good. I've been using it transdermally and it makes me feel more relaxed, happy and I sleep so much better. And abt the stinging and itchiness, it's true what others say. It goes away with time. The only reason I don't give it 5 stars if because the dose seems a bit low. I feel I need to spray a lot.

Helps sleep and B/P !

Reviewer1115002님께서 Mar 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is excellent as a relaxant to sleep @noc.

Excellent product

Reviewer1012708님께서 May 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This form of magnesium is so convenient to take and very very effective. I feel increased strength and stamina and a very noticeable calming effect without overt drowsiness. It is an excellent product and I can highly recommend it.

Easy to take

Reviewer1557027님께서 Jan 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I mix this with my vegetable juice to take it. It is a little salty so it is easy to take mixed with the juice than to take it by itself. I am happy with this product so far.

Use Daily

Reviewer2924771님께서 Jun 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent Product, helps with joint pain and seems to help regulate bowel function quite well. Kudos to IHerb for excellent service!!!

magnesium chloride

Reviewer3190843님께서 May 10, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product. Taken orally in conjunction with MgCl2 transdermally (thru skin). Helps to increase MgCl2 into cells to increase mitochondrial burning for energy.

This may be great...

5391190142905336888님께서 Nov 15, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I will never know. The flavor is so God awful I could not get it down. Seriously, the single worst flavor I have ever experienced in my life, and I can take most things straight without blinking. I wish I could take this, but I'd rather eat dirt. After this, I'd likely enjoy the dirt. Boo :(

Great MG source

Reviewer1864233님께서 Jul 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was so happy to find this product after my research about absorption and bioavailability of magnesium products. Chloride is the best out there and am so happy Iherb carries it. I use it with WomensSense MagSense and my heart has stopped its irregular beating. I feel less calm and patient. really relaxes the body. Use RAV 813 if ordering. Thanks!

Magnesium chloride

Reviewer1887015님께서 May 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I just started to take this product and is helps me wiht my digestion and allergies, this particular product is good and strong enough consistency for the bottle to last for a good amoount of time.

Pleased

Scottishdave님께서 Jun 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

From what i understand this is the most absorbable form of magnesium, you get 34% RDA per teaspoon, it tastes similar to salt water but not too bad when mixed in drinks.

상품 41-50 중 전체 107 상품