KO

iHerb 상품평

₩11,851

₩19,771

할인금액: ₩7,920 (40% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Helps sleep and B/P !

Reviewer1115002님께서 Mar 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is excellent as a relaxant to sleep @noc.

Excellent product

Reviewer1012708님께서 May 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This form of magnesium is so convenient to take and very very effective. I feel increased strength and stamina and a very noticeable calming effect without overt drowsiness. It is an excellent product and I can highly recommend it.

Use Daily

Reviewer2924771님께서 Jun 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent Product, helps with joint pain and seems to help regulate bowel function quite well. Kudos to IHerb for excellent service!!!

Easy to take

Reviewer1557027님께서 Jan 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I mix this with my vegetable juice to take it. It is a little salty so it is easy to take mixed with the juice than to take it by itself. I am happy with this product so far.

magnesium chloride

Reviewer3190843님께서 May 10, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product. Taken orally in conjunction with MgCl2 transdermally (thru skin). Helps to increase MgCl2 into cells to increase mitochondrial burning for energy.

Don't take chloride!

vitality님께서 Jan 02, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Bought this in a brain lapse - chloride is really not good to take at all, it's something you want to avoid, same as bromide etc, as they displace iodine in the body. And in any case, this really didn't agree with me. Try magnesium glycinate, citrate etc instead.

Good product.

5047622969332327004님께서 Jul 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have spasins, It helps a lot, also I always suffer from constipation. It help me with that too.

Great MG source

Reviewer1864233님께서 Jul 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was so happy to find this product after my research about absorption and bioavailability of magnesium products. Chloride is the best out there and am so happy Iherb carries it. I use it with WomensSense MagSense and my heart has stopped its irregular beating. I feel less calm and patient. really relaxes the body. Use RAV 813 if ordering. Thanks!

Great

Reviewer1967693님께서 Aug 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very well absorbed.

Very good!

Reviewer2281188님께서 Jun 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the second bottle. Excellent result!

상품 41-50 중 전체 105 상품