KO

₩11,323

₩18,890

할인금액: ₩7,567 (40% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Helps sleep and B/P !

Reviewer1115002님께서 Mar 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is excellent as a relaxant to sleep @noc.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Very good product but the taste is bit ''funny'' for me

Reviewer2838737님께서 Dec 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I prefer the tablets to the liquid because of the taste. Now that's a taste! it is not that bad but I find it hard to take it more than once in a day! I suppose it is because I've got the tablets as well. I use the liquid as a mouthwash as well as drinking it and it freshens my breath and keep my teeth and gums clean and healthy. Very satisfied with the results.

Excellent product

Reviewer1012708님께서 May 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This form of magnesium is so convenient to take and very very effective. I feel increased strength and stamina and a very noticeable calming effect without overt drowsiness. It is an excellent product and I can highly recommend it.

Use Daily

Reviewer2924771님께서 Jun 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent Product, helps with joint pain and seems to help regulate bowel function quite well. Kudos to IHerb for excellent service!!!

Easy to take

Reviewer1557027님께서 Jan 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I mix this with my vegetable juice to take it. It is a little salty so it is easy to take mixed with the juice than to take it by itself. I am happy with this product so far.

magnesium chloride

Reviewer3190843님께서 May 10, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product. Taken orally in conjunction with MgCl2 transdermally (thru skin). Helps to increase MgCl2 into cells to increase mitochondrial burning for energy.

This may be great...

5391190142905336888님께서 Nov 15, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I will never know. The flavor is so God awful I could not get it down. Seriously, the single worst flavor I have ever experienced in my life, and I can take most things straight without blinking. I wish I could take this, but I'd rather eat dirt. After this, I'd likely enjoy the dirt. Boo :(

Good product.

5047622969332327004님께서 Jul 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have spasins, It helps a lot, also I always suffer from constipation. It help me with that too.

Great MG source

Reviewer1864233님께서 Jul 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was so happy to find this product after my research about absorption and bioavailability of magnesium products. Chloride is the best out there and am so happy Iherb carries it. I use it with WomensSense MagSense and my heart has stopped its irregular beating. I feel less calm and patient. really relaxes the body. Use RAV 813 if ordering. Thanks!

Great

Reviewer1967693님께서 Aug 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very well absorbed.