KO

₩11,264

₩20,044

할인금액: ₩8,780 (44% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Magnesium Chloride Liquid

Reviewer3334703님께서 Oct 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I originally began taking this to try to lower my blood pressure as a friend of mine did (in three months from 170 to 120). So far mine has only gone up to l50/169. It has also helped me to get a good night's sleep, and it is certainly worth that as I have had insomnia for sometime.

Helps sleep and B/P !

Reviewer1115002님께서 Mar 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is excellent as a relaxant to sleep @noc.

Combat Calcium buildup

Reviewer1433686님께서 Jul 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Used daily with water. Benefits Lowered Blood pressure Using product to reverse Calcium buildup. Also assisting in chronic toe nail infection

Excellent product

Reviewer1012708님께서 May 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This form of magnesium is so convenient to take and very very effective. I feel increased strength and stamina and a very noticeable calming effect without overt drowsiness. It is an excellent product and I can highly recommend it.

magnesium chloride

Reviewer3190843님께서 May 10, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product. Taken orally in conjunction with MgCl2 transdermally (thru skin). Helps to increase MgCl2 into cells to increase mitochondrial burning for energy.

Don't take chloride!

vitality님께서 Jan 02, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Bought this in a brain lapse - chloride is really not good to take at all, it's something you want to avoid, same as bromide etc, as they displace iodine in the body. And in any case, this really didn't agree with me. Try magnesium glycinate, citrate etc instead.

Use Daily

Reviewer2924771님께서 Jun 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent Product, helps with joint pain and seems to help regulate bowel function quite well. Kudos to IHerb for excellent service!!!

Easy to take

Reviewer1557027님께서 Jan 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I mix this with my vegetable juice to take it. It is a little salty so it is easy to take mixed with the juice than to take it by itself. I am happy with this product so far.

This may be great...

5391190142905336888님께서 Nov 15, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I will never know. The flavor is so God awful I could not get it down. Seriously, the single worst flavor I have ever experienced in my life, and I can take most things straight without blinking. I wish I could take this, but I'd rather eat dirt. After this, I'd likely enjoy the dirt. Boo :(

Good product.

5047622969332327004님께서 Jul 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have spasins, It helps a lot, also I always suffer from constipation. It help me with that too.

상품 41-50 중 전체 108 상품