KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Helps sleep and B/P !

Reviewer1115002님께서 Mar 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is excellent as a relaxant to sleep @noc.

Don't take chloride!

vitality님께서 Jan 02, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Bought this in a brain lapse - chloride is really not good to take at all, it's something you want to avoid, same as bromide etc, as they displace iodine in the body. And in any case, this really didn't agree with me. Try magnesium glycinate, citrate etc instead.

Excellent product

Reviewer1012708님께서 May 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This form of magnesium is so convenient to take and very very effective. I feel increased strength and stamina and a very noticeable calming effect without overt drowsiness. It is an excellent product and I can highly recommend it.

Use Daily

Reviewer2924771님께서 Jun 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent Product, helps with joint pain and seems to help regulate bowel function quite well. Kudos to IHerb for excellent service!!!

Easy to take

Reviewer1557027님께서 Jan 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I mix this with my vegetable juice to take it. It is a little salty so it is easy to take mixed with the juice than to take it by itself. I am happy with this product so far.

magnesium chloride

Reviewer3190843님께서 May 10, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product. Taken orally in conjunction with MgCl2 transdermally (thru skin). Helps to increase MgCl2 into cells to increase mitochondrial burning for energy.

Review of Nutricology Magnesium Chloride Liquid 8 fl oz

Reviewer2008877님께서 Oct 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm very satisfied with the product and the vendor. Everything was perfect, the product is what I expect and the purchase process was a pleasure. Congrats Iherb. I'm your customer from now on.

Very Helpful

Reviewer2160098님께서 May 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Helps with Restless leg Syndrome, 1- 2 tspn in evening before bed. I have also found it is integral to helping with the muscle spasms and twitches that I experience due to malabsorption problems.

Magnesium chloride

Reviewer1887015님께서 May 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I just started to take this product and is helps me wiht my digestion and allergies, this particular product is good and strong enough consistency for the bottle to last for a good amoount of time.

Pleased

Scottishdave님께서 Jun 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

From what i understand this is the most absorbable form of magnesium, you get 34% RDA per teaspoon, it tastes similar to salt water but not too bad when mixed in drinks.

상품 41-50 중 전체 104 상품