KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Nutricology, 염화마그네슘 액체, 8 액량 온스 (236 밀리리터)

₩12,008
₩20,033
할인금액: ₩8,025 (40% 할인)
100 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.5 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
다른 상품평 (1)
정렬

상품 21-25 중 전체 98 상품

« 이전 | 3 4 5 6 7 | 다음 »

Yep!

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1505822님께서 Apr 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Iherb delivers as promised. I want Iherb in Europe!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Love it - great alternative to pills!

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

KendraSue님께서 Aug 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really struggle to swallow all the vitamins/supplements recommended by my doctors, so being able to use this transdermally is great! It absorbs quickly into my skin without leaving any noticable residue that had been reported on some magnesium websites. This brand is much less expensive that other liquid magnesium products I've researched.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Wanna relax and lower BP? This is the real thing. Best absorbed of all magnesium salts - Add stevia to water to disguise taste - I use one tablespoon 2x per day

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3343479님께서 Nov 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Best absorbed of all magnesium salts - Add stevia water to disguise taste - I use one tablespoon 2x per day. Wanna relax and lower BP? This is the real thing. I have been taking 500 mg. at a time, which is four teaspoons. I add stevia or another sweetener to warm water and toss in four teaspoons of this mag chloride solution. It's relaxing, and it does not bother my stomach (EXTREMELY important for me!), but it takes a couple of hours to get to the blood stream and brain. Take some B6 with it. You will feel it!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Up your Magnesium

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Health-YourWealth님께서 Jun 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Spray this on your skin to best absorb magnesium into your blood stream and have to have smoother feeling skin, too.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Tranquility!

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3247496님께서 Nov 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this along with calcium at bedtime to get a good night's sleep. Don't take the full recommended dosage because of side effects with some drugs I take. Such as thyroid med and Adderall..and did experience some skin flushing. Works great as a first-aid treatment for cuts also.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 21-25 중 전체 98 상품

« 이전 | 3 4 5 6 7 | 다음 »