KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Helps sleep and B/P !

Reviewer1115002님께서 Mar 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is excellent as a relaxant to sleep @noc.

Excellent product

Reviewer1012708님께서 May 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This form of magnesium is so convenient to take and very very effective. I feel increased strength and stamina and a very noticeable calming effect without overt drowsiness. It is an excellent product and I can highly recommend it.

Use Daily

Reviewer2924771님께서 Jun 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent Product, helps with joint pain and seems to help regulate bowel function quite well. Kudos to IHerb for excellent service!!!

Easy to take

Reviewer1557027님께서 Jan 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I mix this with my vegetable juice to take it. It is a little salty so it is easy to take mixed with the juice than to take it by itself. I am happy with this product so far.

magnesium chloride

Reviewer3190843님께서 May 10, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product. Taken orally in conjunction with MgCl2 transdermally (thru skin). Helps to increase MgCl2 into cells to increase mitochondrial burning for energy.

Review of Nutricology Magnesium Chloride Liquid 8 fl oz

Reviewer2008877님께서 Oct 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm very satisfied with the product and the vendor. Everything was perfect, the product is what I expect and the purchase process was a pleasure. Congrats Iherb. I'm your customer from now on.

Very Helpful

Reviewer2160098님께서 May 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Helps with Restless leg Syndrome, 1- 2 tspn in evening before bed. I have also found it is integral to helping with the muscle spasms and twitches that I experience due to malabsorption problems.

Magnesium chloride

Reviewer1887015님께서 May 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I just started to take this product and is helps me wiht my digestion and allergies, this particular product is good and strong enough consistency for the bottle to last for a good amoount of time.

Pleased

Scottishdave님께서 Jun 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

From what i understand this is the most absorbable form of magnesium, you get 34% RDA per teaspoon, it tastes similar to salt water but not too bad when mixed in drinks.

Good product.

5047622969332327004님께서 Jul 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have spasins, It helps a lot, also I always suffer from constipation. It help me with that too.

상품 41-50 중 전체 104 상품