KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Chloride Liquid

Reviewer2598830님께서 Oct 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Is a very good product, I am taking Magnesium Chloride for 3 weeks now. I sleep better; my nails are stronger and help to reduce my neck pain. I take it once a day before bedtime. I try to take it also in the morning but make me sleepy and wasn’t well tolerated by my digestive system.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

This is a great product...

Reviewer2934792님께서 Apr 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Magnesium Chloride its a great product, has made may friend's osteoporosis get much better every day and she has more energy. Thank you!!!

Magnesium Chloride Liquid

Reviewer3055813님께서 Oct 23, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this product. It does seem to help with the spasms that I have felt in my legs.

Improvement

Reviewer1153850님께서 Oct 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this product a few years ago for anxiety but did not feel it helped to alleviate it much. I'm sure I did not give it enough time nor did I take it according to directions. About six months ago, I decided to give it another chance. The first thing I noticed was my beautiful, strong nails, then lessened anxiety, and then after about three monthes my axillary hair grew in again. I am a 50+ woman with FFA, Frontal Fibrosis Alopecia (receding hair)and some with this condition lose their eyebrows and or axillary hair. This gave me hope that my hair recession would stop but it hasn't happened. I think I may have more vellus hair on my temples but that's about it. I'm wondering if taking this supplement would help those with general alopecia but I have no idea.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Wanna relax and lower BP? This is the real thing. Best absorbed of all magnesium salts - Add stevia to water to disguise taste - I use one tablespoon 2x per day

Reviewer3343479님께서 Nov 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Best absorbed of all magnesium salts - Add stevia water to disguise taste - I use one tablespoon 2x per day. Wanna relax and lower BP? This is the real thing. I have been taking 500 mg. at a time, which is four teaspoons. I add stevia or another sweetener to warm water and toss in four teaspoons of this mag chloride solution. It's relaxing, and it does not bother my stomach (EXTREMELY important for me!), but it takes a couple of hours to get to the blood stream and brain. Take some B6 with it. You will feel it!

Great for infections...

Reviewer2963961님께서 Jul 31, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

After reading up on mag chloride, it is great for killing low grade infections. Tried many other things and this worked! Doesn't taste too well, but works immediately and has no fillers which is a plus. Great price.

yes...yes....yes....

Reviewer1487923님께서 Jul 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like the magnesium oil. My skin is getting so much softer...the cracks in my feet are all closed and healing...my nails have stopped peeling and cracking.My husband and I take it in our drink every day,so we are both regular now.We also soak our feet every night,that way we get rid of the toxins and build up our magnesium intake.We also spray it all over especially sore muscles,sores that are healing and moles and age spots are disappearing and drying up...yes it seams to be working. Thank You Sherry24

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Best oral form of magnesium

Reviewer2211024님께서 Oct 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The synthetic food industry has intentional removed several important minerals and vitamins from our diet that without which, sets us up for developing cancer..the others are: Vitamin D3, iodine, boron...and they have replaced these minerals with toxic chemicals and plastics like "bromine" that block the absorption of minerals, especially iodine...magnesium chloride happens to be #l on the list of being the most important mineral on the planet...Calcium, magnesium and boron together bind to make strong bones.

Excellent Product

Reviewer2435605님께서 Jan 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use it orally and transdermal and am very happy with it. Helps me to manage spasms around my TMJ and neck

Up your Magnesium

Health-YourWealth님께서 Jun 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Spray this on your skin to best absorb magnesium into your blood stream and have to have smoother feeling skin, too.

상품 11-20 중 전체 104 상품