KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Great

Trinity님께서 Apr 05, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I think it's a great product. I put it under my arms in the morning and I take the pill form in the evening. It's cheaper that way. If I could, I would use this magnesium only.

Don't take chloride!

vitality님께서 Jan 02, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Bought this in a brain lapse - chloride is really not good to take at all, it's something you want to avoid, same as bromide etc, as they displace iodine in the body. And in any case, this really didn't agree with me. Try magnesium glycinate, citrate etc instead.

BEST product yet!

Reviewer2080067님께서 Nov 24, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Since using Magnesium Chloride liquid or tablets, and after trying other forms of Mag. I finally feel the difference. The liquid form taste is a bit challenging but when mixed with Vitamin D3 oil - it is so much easier to take, even added pure vitamin C also and the concoction is just the best. No need for sleeping pills, and no need for happy pills! Having said that, I stay away from wheat/ gluten foods and my whole life is changing. Mag. Chloride helps with all that to perfection.

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Nutricology, Magnesium Chloride Liquid, 8 fl oz (236 ml)

Hungarian님께서 Nov 01, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

good

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Too Salty

Reviewer3168479님께서 Oct 28, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been experimenting with different forms of magnesium (first citrate, then chloride, and currently chelated, etc) and I read that mag. chloride was better absorbed than citrate. I just didn't like how salty it was and it overpowered any juice that I put it into. I also felt really sleepy after taking this, and it made my tongue feel fuzzy. Also, I was very thirsty throughout the day. I am now taking Bluebonnet Albion chelated magnesium 400 mg capsules daily and it seems to be working great without side effects!

Great

Reviewer1967693님께서 Aug 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very well absorbed.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

feel more relaxed + happy

Reviewer2589455님께서 Aug 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the first mag chloride I've tried and so far so good. I've been using it transdermally and it makes me feel more relaxed, happy and I sleep so much better. And abt the stinging and itchiness, it's true what others say. It goes away with time. The only reason I don't give it 5 stars if because the dose seems a bit low. I feel I need to spray a lot.

Great MG source

Reviewer1864233님께서 Jul 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was so happy to find this product after my research about absorption and bioavailability of magnesium products. Chloride is the best out there and am so happy Iherb carries it. I use it with WomensSense MagSense and my heart has stopped its irregular beating. I feel less calm and patient. really relaxes the body. Use RAV 813 if ordering. Thanks!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Wanna relax and lower BP? This is the real thing. Best absorbed of all magnesium salts - Add stevia to water to disguise taste - I use one tablespoon 2x per day

Reviewer3343479님께서 Nov 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Best absorbed of all magnesium salts - Add stevia water to disguise taste - I use one tablespoon 2x per day. Wanna relax and lower BP? This is the real thing. I have been taking 500 mg. at a time, which is four teaspoons. I add stevia or another sweetener to warm water and toss in four teaspoons of this mag chloride solution. It's relaxing, and it does not bother my stomach (EXTREMELY important for me!), but it takes a couple of hours to get to the blood stream and brain. Take some B6 with it. You will feel it!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Great Product

5151981191809253044님께서 Nov 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking Magnesium Chloride Liquid form for over 3 weeks. It is easy to take with any beverage. I have notice a big help with my morning pains and aches..they are gone!! Great Product!

상품 11-20 중 전체 103 상품