KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Tranquility!

Reviewer3247496님께서 Nov 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this along with calcium at bedtime to get a good night's sleep. Don't take the full recommended dosage because of side effects with some drugs I take. Such as thyroid med and Adderall..and did experience some skin flushing. Works great as a first-aid treatment for cuts also.

Helps sleep and B/P !

Reviewer1115002님께서 Mar 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is excellent as a relaxant to sleep @noc.

feel more relaxed + happy

Reviewer2589455님께서 Aug 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the first mag chloride I've tried and so far so good. I've been using it transdermally and it makes me feel more relaxed, happy and I sleep so much better. And abt the stinging and itchiness, it's true what others say. It goes away with time. The only reason I don't give it 5 stars if because the dose seems a bit low. I feel I need to spray a lot.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Very good product but the taste is bit ''funny'' for me

Reviewer2838737님께서 Dec 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I prefer the tablets to the liquid because of the taste. Now that's a taste! it is not that bad but I find it hard to take it more than once in a day! I suppose it is because I've got the tablets as well. I use the liquid as a mouthwash as well as drinking it and it freshens my breath and keep my teeth and gums clean and healthy. Very satisfied with the results.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

A Mag that is really absorbed

Reviewer2141254님께서 Mar 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

All magnesium forms are causing me looser bowles (even the all mighty mag glycenate chelate), and this one is no different in this respect. However, it absorbs better for me than any other magnesium supplement, and I have tried quite a few.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good product to use morning and night

ZahraInLaSahara님께서 May 06, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I utlise in a juice every morning for myself and my son. 1/2 tsp. helps with tension etc. much nicer than taking tablets. I also use it in conjunction with Life Flow Health magnesium spray & sometimes the Pure magnesium flakes for a bath or foot soak.

magnesium chloride

Reviewer3190843님께서 May 10, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product. Taken orally in conjunction with MgCl2 transdermally (thru skin). Helps to increase MgCl2 into cells to increase mitochondrial burning for energy.

Combat Calcium buildup

Reviewer1433686님께서 Jul 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Used daily with water. Benefits Lowered Blood pressure Using product to reverse Calcium buildup. Also assisting in chronic toe nail infection

Magnesium Chloride Iquid.

roseonhigh님께서 Jun 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is easy to take and seems to be much more effective than many other forms of magnesium. Good price.

Magnesium Chloride Liquid

Reviewer3334703님께서 Oct 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I originally began taking this to try to lower my blood pressure as a friend of mine did (in three months from 170 to 120). So far mine has only gone up to l50/169. It has also helped me to get a good night's sleep, and it is certainly worth that as I have had insomnia for sometime.

상품 1-10 중 전체 22 상품