KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩16,742

₩25,368

할인금액: ₩8,626 (34% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

고객 평점

5 별점
(5)
4 별점
(2)
3 별점
(1)
2 별점
(0)
1 별점
(0)
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Good Calcium

Reviewer1291676님께서 Sep 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

As far as I am aware of thanks to the studies of RBTI in regards to the body chemistry, Calcium Citrate is a "neutral" calcium, meaning it can be taken by acidic or alkaline ph's. The price for the Nutricology is just right.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Very effective

Reviewer2265319님께서 Apr 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

No nasty fillers, just Ca citrate. I've been taking quite a few in divided doses throughout the day and then 4 around bed time. I used to have quite a bit of anxiety and insomnia before upping my calcium intake. I'm glad I found out about it's calming effect, I had no idea!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Makes me sleepy

Reviewer1053246님께서 Mar 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This calcium makes me sleepy, which is really helpful at night when I feel wired. If i take too much before bed I get nightmares, but if I just take a couple of capsules, it helps me sleep.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

This is an excellent pure calcium citrate product.

Sprinkles님께서 Dec 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Too many other calcium products contain additional ingredients you don't want or that aren't healthy. This one doesn't do that, and is a SUPERB product. When eating specifically for your metabolic type, Protein Types who are Fast Oxidizers require supplemental calcium in their diet in the specific form of calcium citrate because it has an alkalinizing effect on the body. This is an outstanding, easily-absorbable calcium product. The capsules are also easy to swallow.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Best tolerated for some

Reviewer1908266님께서 Jan 23, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband thrives on citrate versions and does terrible on other forms of calcium. This version is a blessing, even though it means more pills to get enough calcium.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-5 중 전체 5 상품