KO

상품 1-5 중 전체 8 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 | 다음 »

Best tolerated for some

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1908266님께서 Jan 23, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband thrives on citrate versions and does terrible on other forms of calcium. This version is a blessing, even though it means more pills to get enough calcium.

Like veggie caps

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1836146님께서 Jun 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Veggie caps are great for my allergies. I just wish there was more calcium in each capsule, because I don't like to have to take a whole slew of pills.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

This is an excellent pure calcium citrate product.

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Sprinkles님께서 Dec 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Too many other calcium products contain additional ingredients you don't want or that aren't healthy. This one doesn't do that, and is a SUPERB product. When eating specifically for your metabolic type, Protein Types who are Fast Oxidizers require supplemental calcium in their diet in the specific form of calcium citrate because it has an alkalinizing effect on the body. This is an outstanding, easily-absorbable calcium product. The capsules are also easy to swallow.

Good Calcium

Reviewer1291676님께서 Sep 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

As far as I am aware of thanks to the studies of RBTI in regards to the body chemistry, Calcium Citrate is a "neutral" calcium, meaning it can be taken by acidic or alkaline ph's. The price for the Nutricology is just right.

Makes me sleepy

Reviewer1053246님께서 Mar 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This calcium makes me sleepy, which is really helpful at night when I feel wired. If i take too much before bed I get nightmares, but if I just take a couple of capsules, it helps me sleep.

상품 1-5 중 전체 8 상품