KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Great product

4630586466642645609님께서 Mar 31, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used Jarrow's 200 mg SAMe supplement, and this one works at least as well for me. It may even be working a little bit better. Considering that it is at least as effective the price is what sells it. It is nice that it doesn't have the talc and they have been a long time seller of SAMe with a good reputation. It is packed as it should be in foil blister packs and enteric coated. The 400 mg dosage seems to be working best for me right now, keeping me nice and level during a very stressful life event (taking it 6 to 7 days a week for a few weeks now).

Worth the try.

4945916082307614682님께서 Jun 20, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been taking this due to MTHFR deficiency. Less joint pain, perhaps better mood, but hard to say SAMe is what made the difference, as I've been taking other supplements as well. It's still worth the try, and it's kosher.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Excellent Value!

Reviewer1893600님께서 Jun 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

By far the best value I could find, anywhere. I am told they need to be kept refridgerated in order to maintain potency. Thank you for this product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Neutral

5073826702280171138님께서 May 27, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

At least with a month of use not feel any difference. Maybe extend more time noticing something.

Good product

4916536106159300663님께서 Oct 01, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking these having gone off of antidepressants and find them really good. Take care not to tear the foil of one that you are not taking, it will deteriorate, attracting moisture and forming foul tasting droplets on the tablet.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

SAM-e

KiMaLi님께서 Aug 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

helps relieve depression

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Sam-E

Reviewer1997481님께서 Aug 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great product. Very cost effective

SAM-e What's in a name

Reviewer1827702님께서 Jun 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great price for this product.

Sooo much cheaper!

Reviewer1742202님께서 May 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

We were paying a fortune purchasing SAMe at our local chemist. I can't believe how much cheaper they are on iherb.com for the same standard product! Awesome!

SAMe

Reviewer2685897님께서 Feb 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love this stuff. Got rid of all my aches and pains.

상품 1-10 중 전체 37 상품