KO

₩106,721

₩123,503

할인금액: ₩16,782 (14% 할인)

상품평 쓰기
  • iHerb inventory is extremely fresh, as we buy this product directly from Nutiva, a local company.

알려드립니다: 본 제품은 한국 세관 통관 시  추가적인 작업이 필요할 수 있습니다. 최종 배송까지 수일의 시간이 더 소요될 수 있는 점 미리 알려드립니다.

• 고객 평점

평가 | 영어
    한국어 (0)
    정렬

Absolutely Delicious

Reviewer1676014님께서 Jul 31, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good by the spoonful... too good! Good on all sorts of dishes and salads and for making drinks with the hempseed powder and seed. I keep some in the fridge and the rest in the freezer. I think I should play around with it to make some kind of raw food bar.

Great Product

Reviewer2273930님께서 Mar 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been eating at least 5 Tbs a day for a few weeks now. It gives me an energy boost until my next meal and also a mild mood lift. I have felt better especially after the first week and been more intense in my workouts and my mind has felt more clear. I have been taking it in a smoothie with bananas, frozen strawberries, 100% juice, and 1 Tbs coconut oil: oatmeal and an egg separate. This is my 3rd week and this has often been my breakfast and I feel great. Sometimes I just eat 5 Tbs with some brown rice. There are many ways to enjoy hemp seed :)

Great product and value!

Reviewer2897925님께서 Dec 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product and value! The price is right. Try making chocolate and hemp bars. Delicious!!

excellent

Reviewer2762389님께서 Jun 22, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

excellent quality

hempseeds

Reviewer2304299님께서 Nov 17, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

it is exactly the product I want, & it is th best price I found thank you

Good stuff!

HealthyGuy님께서 Mar 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is really great tasting stuff! Well packaged, without creating a lot of waste! Will buy again!

good for your body!

Reviewer2441685님께서 Jun 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The hemp seeds are delicious and very versatile. I put them in my salads, smoothies and soups! Great flavor!

I Love 'Em!

GrapeGate님께서 Oct 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love these seeds. They go great on salads, blended in smoothies or on top of smoothies. Only drawback was the total before and after costs of shipping them with UPS to Denmark (import taxes etc.). Great hemp seeds, though :-)

nutiva

Reviewer2947813님께서 Nov 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

always great

Best Hempseed

Reviewer1020790님께서 Feb 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This hempseed is so delicious. I put it in smothies and on top of salads to give extra nutrition. I just re-ordered this product because now my whole family is using it in their smoothies and salads as well. All of us enjoy an active lifestyle and it seems to provide the extra nutrition that we need to find success in our activites. I order everthing from Iherb from probiotics, skin care, BioKleen cleaning supplies, essential oils, and whole food supplements like hemp seed, chlorella, and spirulina. Great shipping and great prices.

상품 1-10 중 전체 24 상품