KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

This product is GMO

Reviewer2157817님께서 Jun 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Although they state this product is non GMO, it contains erythritol, made from genetically modified cord ingredients. A recent study shows that this ingredient is a powerfull insecticide killing fruit flies fed it in less than a week. Mine is going into the garbage.

Not the same product

Reviewer1606670님께서 Mar 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I agree with other reviewers who recognized the difference in this new version of NuNaturals NoCarbs Blend. I called NuNaturals and spoke with one of the CS reps. I was informed that the FDA made them change the formulation in order for the product to be called a "sweetener" instead of a "supplement." I do not like the taste of this new blend. For me, it does not have the pleasant sweet taste of the former version and I must use more of it. The taste never really improves. The "stevia" portion is the problem not the erythritol so similar products from other companies will also be affected. If my taste buds don't adjust, I'll have to shop around for something else.

NuStevia, NuNaturals

Reviewer2216721님께서 Jun 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This leaves an aftertaste. Another stevia product is better, Truvia. It's better than the others. Hope you will stock it

Not what I ordered

Reviewer2414222님께서 Jul 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I will not be back, did not get what I paid for, and it seems the formula has changed, the after taste of this product is awful, it has never been before, unuseable, will choose another site to order

Great!

Reviewer2421882님께서 Jul 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Just what I wanted!