KO

장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

NuNaturals, 순수 액체, 깨끗한 뉴스테비아(NuStevia), 2 fl oz (59 ml)

₩10,135
다른 상품평 (40)
정렬

상품 11-15 중 전체 174 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

NuNaturals Clear Stevia is the Best!

Reviewer2864545님께서 Jan 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've tried other products--including some other Stevia liquids sold by iHerb.com, but keep coming back to the NuNaturals liquid Stevia. It is just a cleaner product; easy to measure out the individual drops (I use 10 drops, I like mine sweet) and not "syruppy" like other brand Stevia products. Tops in my book.

I love this Stevia

Reviewer2321498님께서 Jan 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the smoothest non-licorice tasting stevia I have found. It only takes a few drops to sweeten up a whole mug or glass of beverage. I use it in addition to honey in my tea and coffee, to reduce the amount of sweetener I use, but not to eliminate completely the nice taste of honey. It is superb for lemonade, which usually requires so much sugar. I am not a fan of artificial sweetener, so this product is a nice natural way to increase sugar taste in your beverages while avoiding the harmful effects of too much sugar.

Stevia

Reviewer3308078님께서 Jun 24, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Awesome sweetener...it's not artificial and it is suppose to stabalize blood sugar.

ON THE GO

Reviewer1424219님께서 Jun 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

WHEN ON THE GO,I TAKE THE 2FL OZ WITH ME SO THAT I AM ABLE TO SWEETEN MY DRINKS AT THE OFFICE, RESTAURANT, OR AT THE HOMES OF FAMILY AND FRIENDS. I AM NEVER WITHOUT MY STEVIA.

STEVIA

Reviewer2219807님께서 Jun 16, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

GREAT TASTING STEVIA WOULD RECOMMEND IT HIGHLY