KO

iHerb 상품평

₩9,478

₩13,545

할인금액: ₩4,067 (30% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Prefer other stevia products

LessSugarNaturally님께서 Jun 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I recently compared this product with “NuNaturals Alcohol-Free Stevia" and “Sweetleaf’s Sweetdrops". PURITY: You might expect that “pure liquid stevia” means just pure stevia, but most stevia products have a filler to make them measurable in recipes. This product uses the following ingredients:  Water, 20% pure grain alcohol, vegetable glycerine and natural flavors. Compare this to “NuNaturals Alcohol-Free Stevia" which uses only water and glycerine. “Sweetleaf’s Sweetdrops" uses ONLY water as a filler. TASTE: I compared all three products in homemade lemonade. This product is definitely sweeter.  I needed a third less drops than the other two.  This is because the added alcohol acts as a sweetener on its own. I found that it had an extra layer of flavor…not bad…but there was something extra in the taste.  My daughter and I felt it worked well in beverages like lemonade or coffee….foods that have a strong, sour or bitter taste to overcome.  In baking it was very hard to tell the difference, but again there was just a hint of an extra flavor. CONCLUSION: This product tasted good but I don’t like the extra added alcohol. I prefer SL's Sweetdrops made with only water followed by NuNatural’s Alcohol-Free stevia. I live in Canada and have received all of my iherb orders within 2 weeks. Feel free to check out my other detailed reviews on products like stevia, baking staples and low-toxicity beauty products and do let me know if you found this review helpful :)

GOOD PRODUCT - INCONSISTANT DRIP

Reviewer1142941님께서 Jun 24, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good tasting and clear product. Only problem is the drip from bottle to bottle - sometimes a very stubborn drip - sometimes a stream. I recommend the product but watch out for the DRIP!

Product has changed

Reviewer2351969님께서 Oct 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Bought this sweetener for more then a year, I was very happy with this product but lately it tastes differently: less sweet and with a strong stevia aftertaste...what changed?????

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I think they have changed it.

Reviewer1259901님께서 Oct 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

And it's not as sweet any more, so that means it's more expensive, as I am using more to get the same sweetness I previously did. I don't find any aftertaste, but I am going to investigate other options now that the bottle doesn't last as long.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

NOT as sweet anymore!! what happened to my fav stevia??

Reviewer1315573님께서 Nov 04, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Agree with the two most recent posters. I thought I was actually going mad )) But i needed to double the amount of drops in order to get my sweet taste. I don't think my taste palette is changing as other stevia blends work as effectively for me. SHAME ON YOU NuNaturals!!

Simply the best

Reviewer3294939님께서 Aug 20, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried every type of Stevia from dry powder to syrup-style and the drops are the best because they are less messy than syrup and one can easily count the number of drops going into the beverage for sweetening consistency. No guesswork as with powder and syrup. Also, NuNaturals Clear has no aftertaste like some Stevia products have. An excellent product all-around. John Ahrens

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

There is no better stevia product than NuStevia!!!

Reviewer3070200님께서 Oct 27, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great stevia for your purse, your desk at work, for travel, etc. It lasts a long time and is the same great taste as the NuStevia powders!

Liquid Stevia

holistic1님께서 Aug 04, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can't say enough wonderful things about Stevia. It is a shame that Stevia is not more widely publicized in the United States. The liquid form of this terrific herbal supplement is (obviously) very portable. I can't live without it!!

Clear Stevia, 2 fl oz.

Reviewer3098249님께서 Aug 17, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a good product that does not have an after taste that is bitter; regardless of how much you use. I truly, recommend this product!

a must have!

Reviewer1162928님께서 Jun 05, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this liquid because it is not bitter. It is fantastic in cold drinks such as lemonade, ice tea etc. It does not make the drink cloudy and the packets do.

상품 1-10 중 전체 227 상품