KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

너무 달으요..... much too sweet.

4654245469856336938님께서 Aug 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

좋은 성분이고 뭐고 다 알겠는데 너무 달아요. 냉동 베리류랑 바나나랑 웨이프로틴이랑 우유랑 기타 등등 넣어서 갈아먹는데 당췌 뭐 때문에 이렇게 단건지 몰랐었는데, 요것만 뺐더니 완죤 맛있어졌네요. 색은 엄청 쑥색이면서 왜 일케 단건지...버리기엔 아까워서 원래 용량의 1/2만 넣어서 먹고 있는데도 너무 달다는...얘 때문에 믹서 안에 비타민C 크리스탈을 엄청 퍼붓게되버리네요 ㅠㅠ 단거 싫어하시는 분들은 비추....(내츄럴 베리 플레이버 절대 아님. 불량식품 베리맛.) It has all the goodness you need for a day, I get that, but it is simply too sweet. Not so much of natural berry flavor, rather artificial - something you would expect to taste from junk food.

Great cheap alternative

5494460406381950056님께서 Mar 05, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great for people who can't afford Vega, the taste is ok, a bit fake-berry-ish, but nothing unexpected. Grittier than Vega as well, but not unexpected again! I like that it has methyl B12 (Vega has cyano B12). I found myself getting a bit tired of the "berry" taste towards the end. I didn't get as much of a boost from this product, it didn't improve my digestion in the same way as Vega, but if you don't have problems in that area from IBD or antibiotic use or gluten intolerance etc, then this is probably ok to offset some lifestyle stress, but it's no substitute for an improved diet. I also found I could use less Vega, so it ended up going further than this, so the price difference is smaller than it appears.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

The best protein I have ever tried for my weight loss goals

danarm님께서 Jan 27, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried lots of animal-origin and vegan protein powders so I have experience with this. It is the best protein for my weight loss goals. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- It has a good berry taste. It's not the best protein I ever tasted (that would be the BSN Syntha-6) but it's an absolutely decent and palatable taste. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- It fills me up and keeps me feeling full for a very long time. The 2 powders that helped me control my appetite are this one (NOW Tru-Food Vegan) and Ortho Molecular Products Glycemic Foundation, which is very good but also very expensive. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- After trying many different diets my nutritionist recommended me to keep a 1:1 ratio between protein and carbohydrates. This is the diet I feel best on and I have lost over 50 pounds with it. The NOW Tru-Food Vegan is the best meal replacement for me because it contains that 1:1 ratio. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- It also contains low-dose (50% RDA) vitamins - which are perfect to take when losing weight. Since high doses of B1 (Thiamine) or B12 (Cobalamine) can trigger a horrible hunger and carb craving, it is best to take low doses of vitamins while dieting. So, because this protein already contains a multivitamin, I have stopped buying my multivitamin (AOR Ortho-Core is the best multivitamin and it's the one I use). Every few days I still take 1-2 AOR Ortho-Core pills for safety (the standard dose of Ortho-Core is 6 pills per day). -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- To make the perfect 350 calorie meal replacement, I mix this powder with: NOW Fruit & Greens PhytoFoods (green drink), Generation UCan SuperStarch (very slow absorbing carbs), ImmunoPro non-denaturated whey (which can boost immunity), MHP Glutamine-SR (helps keep my brain active when in energy deficit), Ribose (which boosts energy and aleviates fatigue) and a bit of Twin Labs MCT Fuel (careful with this one.. it has a lot of calories). Of course, I have to take care how much powder I use to make my drink. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- If I had to choose only one powder to take (without combining with other powders), this would be it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Not bad!!

4860009644128476858님께서 Dec 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I read so many reviews about the taste and for me, I tried many things before I came up with the right solution for me: alone with water is horrible!! But a banana, some frozen strawberries and blueberries covers all sins!! I have my fruit juicee in the morning and I'm full ((not hungry) well into lunch. I have psoriasis so being gluten free os good and helps with my condition!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Good product!

5639476548072174373님께서 Nov 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This supplement is very goood but taste for begining is a little bit strange :P Good to add for morning smoothie :)

healthy..but

Reviewer1814822님께서 Nov 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

great ingredients, but don't like the taste. Really have to force me to drink that taste!

tasty & economic alternative

4879546722596637170님께서 Jan 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've used a variety of plant-based proteins daily for almost a year and a half now. Tru-Food Vegan for me is an enjoyable alternative to the more expensive options out there. I have three types of shakes I whip up in a blender (veggie, fruit, and combo) for breakfast and/or lunch, and the Berry Tru-Food works great in any of them. The nutritional value is on a par with others, and for how I make my shakes the price is almost half as much as others which I also enjoy.

Okay in a pinch

TheSoulfulSpoon님께서 Aug 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this hoping it would save me some money since it compares on ingredients nutritionally to Vega One, however the taste of this was a huge let down. I don't like it at all and will definitely go for the extra dollars next time and buy Vega One.

Disappointed with this Product

5110642295106561697님께서 Jul 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I did quite a bit of research before purchasing this product. I originally started researching Vega but found this product to be much more economical. I was okay with the fact that less of the ingredients are organic, because the price is so much less. The product was delivered in a timely fashion and I was excited to try it. I tried mixing it with soy milk, with water, and with vegetable juice. Each time I have consumed this stuff has been terrible. The taste leaves a lot to be desired, but I really tried to just get through it, since it contains so much nutrition. However, the after taste is really chemically for lack of a better description. It made me dizzy and I threw up about half an hour after drinking it ever single time. I'm sad this worked out so poorly. I am going back to Amazing Meal by Amazing Grass. That actually makes me feel good.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

athlete who needs good nutrtion

Reviewer2181267님께서 Apr 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

1.) very impressed with speed of delivery to Thailand (4 days!) 2.) with just water, it doesn't taste as good as Vega Sequel's Health Optimizer. But, mixed with a fruit juice and then some water, it tastes just fine. 3.) I take a scoop in the morning, along with added 1 gram of spirulina. I dont mix in anything else, and just shake it. Can feel full and clean. After hard workouts, i also take a scoop, and can definitely feel that it helps with recovery. The next morning, (or the night of) legs A LOT less sore. ready to train hard again, which is important for athletes, especially as u get older when everything takes longer...4.) This brand supposedly has a better source of Vitamin B-12 (methylcobalamin) than Vega Sequel's Health Optimizer. Other than that, they are almost similar. I take both and recommend both.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 20 상품