KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Used to it now & loving it

5635737412278100484님께서 Apr 04, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

At first this product seemed to make me feel weird and jumpy and I wasn't sure if I could continue taking it (though taking it with theanine helped as this product doesn't contain theanine), but after a few weeks my body adjusted and now I am feeling great. I've struggled with anxiety for years and I feel much less anxious and stressed now. I still have mental stress but it doesn't take as much of a toll on my body as it used to. I also take one pill at a time even though the bottle says to take two; sometimes you have to work up to it. Remember to start low and go slow, and be patient as you get used to taking this, and maybe it will work for you too.

so far so good!

lauramm님께서 Jan 02, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

seems to give me more energy for gym, visibly more than carnitine :) will continue buying to see slimming results!

Relajante natural

4986061986473625769님께서 Jun 21, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

El control del cortisol supone además el control del estrés y ansiedad, y realmente hace efecto, porque si fuese placebo no haría efecto a un escéptico como yo. Así que el control de cortisol ayuda además de a controlar los nervios, a mejorar el rendimiento deportivo y mejorar la absorción de nutrientes, la quema de grasas, etc. Suplemento casi obligado.

More energy

AnnaLL님께서 Apr 24, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I notice more energy when I take these :)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

A good product if you are working the NIGHT shift.

annaanimalbowenhomeopathy님께서 Aug 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used to take this to help me stay up at night and not eat everything in sight while at work. It keeps the energy high, and you won't get unusual cravings.

belly fat

skinnyfuel님께서 Jan 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tend to have excess fat only in my belly and I have a stressful job. I started eating less than 20 grams of sugar each day and also take Source Naturals Hoodia. I lost weight. I dropped one inch from my waist in three weeks, which is great for my stubborn belly fat.

seems to be working

Reviewer2124504님께서 Oct 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking one to two of these caps daily and have noticed a slight reduction in belly fat.

Helped for Adrenal Issues

Reviewer1461109님께서 Sep 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used one bottle of this product for cortisol issues of high/low throughout the day(fluctuations). Recommend getting a four times daily saliva test to see if you fall in the normal range. Then you will know if you need any of these products. I continued to do research on good products for balancing out cortisol and getting it into the normal range. I switched to another product carried by iherb that I like better, the quantum adrenal support.

Sugar Balance

Reviewer2803577님께서 May 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

As 'Banaba Leaf Extract' was out of stock, I purchased this - blood test showed insulin levels greatly improved - and my low adrenal output also improved!!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Awesome

Reviewer1516752님께서 Mar 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Been using it and seems to help post workout and morning

상품 1-10 중 전체 25 상품