KO

₩21,340

₩33,490

할인금액: ₩12,150 (36% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Getting Some Relief!

Reviewer1784664님께서 Oct 31, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've done a lot of research about AF and fit almost all of the symptoms. I didn't get much support from my physicians and decided to order Super Cortisol Support with Relora after reading so many positive testimonies about it. I'm thrilled to say I'm getting relief from the insomnia, fatigue, irritability, fuzzy brain and more I've been dealing with for over a year. I now take a probiotic but feel that Super Cortisol Support with Relora is helping with my IBS, too. I thought I'd take two a day but found I had more relief with three. I've been ordering from iHerb for a couple of years and am pleased with all that they do...shipping time, customer support and cost.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

This product appears to be helping

Reviewer1158907님께서 Sep 03, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Because of what I found reading reviews and on line research about cortisol I decided to give this product a try. Especially since the beginning of the year I've experienced an incredible amount of stress and have been aware of the toll on me. After I had taken this product for about two weeks it occurred to me late one afternoon at work that I was feeling good. Not exhausted like usual at the end of a long day, and after a weekend that was full. I realized the only thing that had changed was that I had been taking cortisol. After an additional two weeks I can say I do feel better, and I have more energy. I'm still waiting to see if my waistline diminishes as I've gained inches that I just can't get off. I've recommended cortisol to several of my friends that are also tired all the time don't sleep, etc.

More energy, less anxiety with Super Cortisol

Reviewer1603395님께서 May 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

The product has indeed helped with the stress I have to deal with. Before the product, I was gaining weight and having periods of panic. Now the love handles and belly has started to reduce, and I feel more confident and in control of emotions. Less anger. I take one capsule every meal during the work week. Of course, the better solution would be to relieve the stress.

Sugar Balance

Reviewer2803577님께서 May 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

As 'Banaba Leaf Extract' was out of stock, I purchased this - blood test showed insulin levels greatly improved - and my low adrenal output also improved!!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

very subtle and very good

Reviewer1194292님께서 Oct 07, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I couldn't feel any change at first, but then I realized I stopped feeling very hungry when I haven't eaten for 4-5 hrs. Then I realized I was feeling more energetic both during day and night time. Also my endurance to stress and noise is better. Although I should stop taking it to know for sure because I am also using an antidepressant.

More energy

AnnaLL님께서 Apr 24, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I notice more energy when I take these :)

Mild Mood Relaxant

Reviewer2933408님께서 Sep 29, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don't know if these actually help with dieting, but they are great at smoothing out the mood and making tense moments less frequent.

Good stuff

Reviewer1530277님께서 May 31, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like it, it gives me a bit of energy & makes me feel more motivated to work out.

Seems to be working

Reviewer1677119님께서 Jul 23, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I got this pill because of my age in an attempt to quiet down the menopause symptoms. I've only been taking it for a few weeks but there are no adverse affects. My research indicates this is the most wise choice of brands and amount of ingredients for my issues.

Great product

Reviewer1898992님께서 Feb 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I new I had some cortisol problems so I decided to try this and it has really helped with my night time food cravings.

상품 1-10 중 전체 26 상품