KO

iHerb 상품평

₩21,927

₩34,410

할인금액: ₩12,484 (36% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

made anxiety way worse!

HealthandBeautyGirl님께서 Jan 15, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I felt some headaches, but worse it made my anxiety way worse and panic disorder way worse. I hoped it wasnt because of this, but when I stopped taking it my anxiety was much much lower. Not sure what ingedient caused this.*UPDATE: tried it again 1 year later after DR says blood work shows adrenal fatigue etc. Again, it made my anxiety much worse! SEE MY PAGE IF NEW TO IHERB!

Sucks tennis BALLSSS

Reviewer1403500님께서 Aug 28, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Didn't help much infact felt a little chest tighness

Not Seeing much of an Improvement Whatsoever

5027363442805689363님께서 Feb 04, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been taking this for 3 weeks now & I haven't seen anything noticeable, not with energy or weight loss. I am bummed that I am now left with multiple jars of a product I do not like.

Relora not for me

Reviewer2798079님께서 Mar 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product made me sick to my stomach so had to discontinue use.

does nothing for me

Reviewer1831792님께서 Feb 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

After I started taking this I starting having bad headaches, not being sure I stopped taking all supplements then a week later tried just this one and same thing within an hour had a wicked headache, stopped and they went away, so its not for me..

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

yukie on the tastes buds

Reviewer1824142님께서 Mar 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

On opening this product i found that quite a few of the capsules had split open, and the contents were lose inside the container. This made the remainder of the capsules taste unpleasant. I will not buy this product again as i feel no benefits from it......

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4615021458535734216님께서 Mar 23, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

No positive changes experienced; seems to do nothing.

iherb sucks!!!!

5141914594819746159님께서 Nov 12, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

SORRY, I can't say anything about this product because herb never sent it, but of course they DID charge it to my account

Not for me

4696390423665216351님께서 Feb 18, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

it causes anxiety symptoms and cause a blood sugar roller coaster that leads to more cravings. Worst I've ever tried!

Don't work

Reviewer2285180님께서 Jun 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was taking a different brand of the cortisol support tablets but decided to try these since they cost less and am sorry I did. These do not work. On the other brand I lost weight and felt better but with these I don't feel any difference. Don't waste your money. Spend the money and get the better expensive ones!

상품 1-10 중 전체 12 상품