KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩22,278

₩34,962

할인금액: ₩12,684 (36% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

고객 평점

5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Not for me

4696390423665216351님께서 Feb 18, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

it causes anxiety symptoms and cause a blood sugar roller coaster that leads to more cravings. Worst I've ever tried!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Not Seeing much of an Improvement Whatsoever

5027363442805689363님께서 Feb 04, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been taking this for 3 weeks now & I haven't seen anything noticeable, not with energy or weight loss. I am bummed that I am now left with multiple jars of a product I do not like.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

iherb sucks!!!!

5141914594819746159님께서 Nov 12, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

SORRY, I can't say anything about this product because herb never sent it, but of course they DID charge it to my account

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Not Helpful

4615021458535734216님께서 Mar 23, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

No positive changes experienced; seems to do nothing.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

made anxiety way worse!

HealthandBeautyGirl님께서 Jan 15, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I felt some headaches, but worse it made my anxiety way worse and panic disorder way worse. I hoped it wasnt because of this, but when I stopped taking it my anxiety was much much lower. Not sure what ingedient caused this.*UPDATE: tried it again 1 year later after DR says blood work shows adrenal fatigue etc. Again, it made my anxiety much worse! SEE MY PAGE IF NEW TO IHERB!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Sucks tennis BALLSSS

Reviewer1403500님께서 Aug 28, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Didn't help much infact felt a little chest tighness

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Induces somnolence

Reviewer1555485님께서 Jun 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff makes me sleepy all day long and takes away all my energies. It becomes impossible to do anything. I'll keep it to use eventually in case of insomnia.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Don't work

Reviewer2285180님께서 Jun 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was taking a different brand of the cortisol support tablets but decided to try these since they cost less and am sorry I did. These do not work. On the other brand I lost weight and felt better but with these I don't feel any difference. Don't waste your money. Spend the money and get the better expensive ones!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

yukie on the tastes buds

Reviewer1824142님께서 Mar 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

On opening this product i found that quite a few of the capsules had split open, and the contents were lose inside the container. This made the remainder of the capsules taste unpleasant. I will not buy this product again as i feel no benefits from it......

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

does nothing for me

Reviewer1831792님께서 Feb 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

After I started taking this I starting having bad headaches, not being sure I stopped taking all supplements then a week later tried just this one and same thing within an hour had a wicked headache, stopped and they went away, so its not for me..

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 12 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 | 다음 »