KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Cheap and Bulk Creatine HCL. Makes me feel sick though.

5120424702127560882님께서 Oct 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is one of the cheapest brands i found for creatine powder. And it fine. However this makes me feel sick after taking it. Can't really blame it on the brand though as this is the first time i've tried creatine HCL, may my body just don't like it that much. It doesn't have any taste to it. Mix-ability isn't perfect by not a big issue. I take this together with Creatine HCL (from NOW foods).

Good for the price.

Reviewer3201522님께서 Jul 04, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm no expert on Creatine, but this one seems to work well.

this

Reviewer2665031님께서 Mar 31, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

good

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Not bad

Reviewer1460017님께서 Sep 26, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

ITs ok

Not Flavorless

Reviewer2426050님께서 Apr 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Pure creatine is flavorless. I have tried other brands and this one has a bad, impure taste. I eat my creatine by the tablespoon so I will not be re-purchasing. The only good thing I have to say about this product is the wide mouth top makes it easy to get my spoon inside.

Caused fluttering heart

Reviewer1031380님께서 Mar 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this creatine after hearing that it might improve motor skills in some children with autism. I tried it on myself and after a few days had the frightening sensation of a fluttering heart. At first I thought it was stress, but the problem went away within 24 hours after stopping creatine. I Googled "creatine" and "palpitations" and saw other people have had a similar experience. I will continue to use Now products in general, but wanted others to be aware of this possible side effect of creatine.

micronized is awsome

Reviewer3335065님께서 Nov 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

i used normal now creatin monohydrate and this micronised one.. you can not believe how it improved then is micronized... i suggest you to use this one...

Now Foods, Micronized Creatine Monohydrate,

Reviewer1705489님께서 Dec 22, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am finishing off another brand of this powder and have not started this product yet. I give it full points for having a simple easy-to-open and -close cap.

상품 21-28 중 전체 28 상품