KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Now Foods, Sports, Creatine Monohydrate, 1500 mg, 250 Tablets (Discontinued Item)

₩22,720
₩35,655
할인금액: ₩12,935 (36% 할인)
19 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.5 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (1)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 18 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 | 다음 »

Great product.

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1378218님께서 Sep 02, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

The increased amount of water absorption capacity that it provides to my muscles, make it easier for them to receive the oxygen needed to extract energy from the different sources, both on the anabolic and in the catabolic cycles.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Good stuff

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1107737님께서 Mar 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I do not train for 1 rep max or powerlifting. I am a wheelchair bodybuilder and this product has increased my strenght. On my light days I train using a 2 second delay/pause at the bottom of the rep. There is a nice improvement in firmness, strength and endurance.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

AWESOME!

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2196640님께서 Sep 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm a vegetarian and have been spinning for the last 8 mos. I recently read in a cycling magazine that creatine was recommended (at 5g a day) for vegetarians. So, I ordered this. I took it the first day 30 mins before spinning and WOW! I had a ton of energy so much so that I was starving after the first hour of class! I have taken it since and it provides energy every time. I have only recently started lifting weights again so I haven't noticed any muscle mass changes at this point, but I highly recommend this product. Please note that the pill, while rather large, is coated and extremely easy to swallow!! So, do not be intimidated by the size. Thanks NOW Foods for creating such an awesome and affordable product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Creatine Monohydrate

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1927118님께서 Oct 10, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

For as big as the pills are, they are very easy to swallow.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Esay to Take!

Reviewer1394974님께서 Jan 02, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

a good, easy way to get your creatine!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 18 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 | 다음 »