KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Good stuff

Reviewer1107737님께서 Mar 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I do not train for 1 rep max or powerlifting. I am a wheelchair bodybuilder and this product has increased my strenght. On my light days I train using a 2 second delay/pause at the bottom of the rep. There is a nice improvement in firmness, strength and endurance.

Great product.

Reviewer1378218님께서 Sep 02, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

The increased amount of water absorption capacity that it provides to my muscles, make it easier for them to receive the oxygen needed to extract energy from the different sources, both on the anabolic and in the catabolic cycles.

AWESOME!

Reviewer2196640님께서 Sep 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm a vegetarian and have been spinning for the last 8 mos. I recently read in a cycling magazine that creatine was recommended (at 5g a day) for vegetarians. So, I ordered this. I took it the first day 30 mins before spinning and WOW! I had a ton of energy so much so that I was starving after the first hour of class! I have taken it since and it provides energy every time. I have only recently started lifting weights again so I haven't noticed any muscle mass changes at this point, but I highly recommend this product. Please note that the pill, while rather large, is coated and extremely easy to swallow!! So, do not be intimidated by the size. Thanks NOW Foods for creating such an awesome and affordable product.

Creatine Monohydrate

Reviewer1927118님께서 Oct 10, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

For as big as the pills are, they are very easy to swallow.

Esay to Take!

Reviewer1394974님께서 Jan 02, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

a good, easy way to get your creatine!

CREATINE IS THE BEST

Reviewer1234486님께서 Jan 11, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

SAME PRODUCT,SAME RESULTS.IT WORKS FOR ME!

Nice Workout

Reviewer1274616님께서 Aug 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Take this for workouts---realy defines.

creatine

Reviewer2414038님께서 Aug 01, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

As always, best prices, fastest service from iHerb. Creatine monohydrate (plus whey protein) now appears to be giving me twice the muscle growth I used to get from my gym workouts before I started taking it.

Good, classic one

Reviewer2427005님께서 Jan 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good, classic one

very convenient

Reviewer2810699님께서 Apr 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

preferable to powder form. good quality.

상품 1-10 중 전체 18 상품