KO

₩20,606

₩32,325

할인금액: ₩11,719 (36% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Red yeast rice

Reviewer1732176님께서 Jun 07, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My cholesteral was 317. Red yeast rice brought it down to 200 in 8 weeks. I took 2 Vcaps 2X a day.

cholesterol reducer

Reviewer1714421님께서 Dec 04, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Highly significant drop in my cholesterol from 300 to 197(HDL and LDL ratios still intact). Results achieved in a quicker and safer manner than with traditionalchoesterol-lowering medications.

Red rice yeat capsules

Reviewer1050216님께서 Dec 09, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Has worked very well for reducing my cholerstral 4 months and cholestral was down 50 points I think red rice yeast is a very good non perscription product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

want a chlosterol lowering natural supplement - this product works!

Reviewer1694531님께서 Jun 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

have only used this product a few weeks. Will not retest Chlosterol for 6 months but will report back to this site if I can. I had a hard time finding Red Yeast Rice and was pleased iherb offered it. UPDATE June 2010: This product works!!! I have been using this product almost 2 years and my total chlosterol has come down from 330 to 210. My cardiologist has me taking ONE capsule every 3 days to avoid causing other problems statins can cause. My cardiologist told me my total chlosterol is only part of the lipid picture and my level around 200 is fine for me. I have high HDL and ok LDL so you have to consider more than just total chlosterol number. Red Yeast Rice is a naturally occuring statin, in other words a God made neutriceutical.

good results

Reviewer2505611님께서 Jul 11, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I also had a drop in my cholesterol by about 50 points. I will keep taking this product.

Works Great!

Reviewer1838883님께서 Sep 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I buy this for an 82 year old friend of mine after her doctor recommended red yeast rice to lower her cholesterol levels. She has lowered her cholesterol in just 2 months and feels great about the natural approach to lowering it. I tell everyone about it now.

Red Yeast Rice

Reviewer3095351님께서 Apr 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this pill with coQ10 and vitamin B and my cholesterol is within normal range.

Best price

Reviewer3265650님께서 Apr 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

You can't beat Now Foods price on Red Yeast Rice. My husband feels this brand works the best for him.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Would prefer smaller dosing or scorable tablets

Reviewer1574992님께서 Apr 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I found the 600 mg to be too much for me and wish there were more options on the market for smaller dosing sizes. I won't buy again and caution people that red yeast rice acts like a statin, so beware the high doses.

Ann C

Reviewer1257002님께서 Sep 25, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Please keep the Now Foods Red Yeast Rice available. This also is a five-star product. Thank you.

상품 1-10 중 전체 44 상품