KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Now Foods, 홍국, 600 밀리그램, 120 베지캡슐

₩21,641
₩33,950
할인금액: ₩12,308 (36% 할인)
43 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.7 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (2)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 41 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Red yeast rice

12 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1732176님께서 Jun 07, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My cholesteral was 317. Red yeast rice brought it down to 200 in 8 weeks. I took 2 Vcaps 2X a day.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

cholesterol reducer

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1714421님께서 Dec 04, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Highly significant drop in my cholesterol from 300 to 197(HDL and LDL ratios still intact). Results achieved in a quicker and safer manner than with traditionalchoesterol-lowering medications.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

want a chlosterol lowering natural supplement - this product works!

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1694531님께서 Jun 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

have only used this product a few weeks. Will not retest Chlosterol for 6 months but will report back to this site if I can. I had a hard time finding Red Yeast Rice and was pleased iherb offered it. UPDATE June 2010: This product works!!! I have been using this product almost 2 years and my total chlosterol has come down from 330 to 210. My cardiologist has me taking ONE capsule every 3 days to avoid causing other problems statins can cause. My cardiologist told me my total chlosterol is only part of the lipid picture and my level around 200 is fine for me. I have high HDL and ok LDL so you have to consider more than just total chlosterol number. Red Yeast Rice is a naturally occuring statin, in other words a God made neutriceutical.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Red rice yeat capsules

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1050216님께서 Dec 09, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Has worked very well for reducing my cholerstral 4 months and cholestral was down 50 points I think red rice yeast is a very good non perscription product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Works Great!

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1838883님께서 Sep 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I buy this for an 82 year old friend of mine after her doctor recommended red yeast rice to lower her cholesterol levels. She has lowered her cholesterol in just 2 months and feels great about the natural approach to lowering it. I tell everyone about it now.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 41 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »