KO

₩18,003

₩28,266

할인금액: ₩10,262 (36% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Gotta Love Now Foods

Reviewer1274616님께서 Mar 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This Red Omega really helps my poor , tired joints. Good price and high quality.

Great combo

Reviewer3276967님께서 Oct 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband has been taking this for months and has seen his cholesterol numbers decrease. This has coq10 in it, which is important to take with Red yeast rice products as RYR reduces CoQ10. Added to the familial heart problems, I believe in him taking CoQ10 also.

good product

4738290403491497178님께서 Apr 28, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

good product

best product ever

Reviewer1791023님께서 Oct 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have had high blood pressure for years, the support of this product along with my prescription lowered my bp by up to 30 points.

red rice yeast

Reviewer1167720님께서 Dec 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

all is well here

Red Omega

Reviewer1234013님께서 Sep 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ordered the above product on-line and was extremely satisfied with my purchase. Not only was it about $7.00 cheaper than if I had bought it at a local store, but it also arrived in a very speedy manner. I am planning on ordering from this company again. Thanks.

Price

Reviewer3189414님께서 Sep 29, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like the price and it worked for me

Red Omega Review

Reviewer1988282님께서 Dec 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I LOVE your products and I recommend them to my friends constantly. Your shipping is SUPER.

Helps lower blood lipids

Reviewer2670655님께서 Jan 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This combination is great! Helped lower my husband's cholestral levels significantly with a prudent diet. Great price! Great product!

iherb products

Reviewer3308134님께서 Dec 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am very happy with iherb products, and although it is too soon to tell about the effectiveness of Omega, Red Yeast Rice, Co Q10,Fish Oil softgels , ask me again in a few months. I rate 5 stars for your service.

상품 1-10 중 전체 12 상품