KO

₩8,148

₩8,290

할인금액: ₩142 (2% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

• 알려드립니다: 본 제품은 한국 세관 통관 시  추가적인 작업이 필요할 수 있습니다. 최종 배송까지 수일의 시간이 더 소요될 수 있는 점 미리 알려드립니다.

• 평가 | 영어
    정렬

Awful quality

Reviewer1139510님께서 Sep 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I opened the package and they smelled bad and looked bad. And, of course, they tasted bad. I would never buy these again.

Product of China

Reviewer1304578님께서 Sep 24, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have bought these for a long time, but I am very disappointed now. I looked at the back of the bags that I recently purchased, and it states that these are a product of China. I don't know when NOW started purchasing these from China, but they used to not be from there. The product image on Iherb's site shows the product when it was not from China. I will not be buying these anymore.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

No one in our family liked these

Reviewer1021208님께서 Jun 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

We love Edens pumpkin seeds and go through them fast. So we thought we'd try this because its in a much bigger bag. But what a waste. We couldn't even force ourselves to eat them. Unfortunately the company only takes returns on unopened items. We'll stick with Eden's.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Simple, taste good - but from China!

Reviewer1800309님께서 Oct 07, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

NOW Foods is based in Illinois and do almost all their own manufacturing, to high (GMP) standards. So, I do generally trust them. Then I see on the label, "Product of China". I do not trust agricultural products from mainland China. I am very disappointed that NOW are using Chinese pumpkin seeds. I think iHerb should indicate this in the product description.

summer delivery

5699425959588916357님께서 Sep 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

perhaps the heat has ruined the delivery , my this and other packs of NOW foods nuts all softened and no more crunchy. I used them for bakery instead. .

Made in China

5166423602381127049님께서 Nov 28, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love Now Foods products, but I will not buy this product again. There is no such thing as organic and produced in China. China has no rules, no certification - for them is like: "oh, yesterday I didn't use pesticide, so today my product is organic". Regulations are more strict in Europe, where you cannot use chemicals for 10 years and then you can get your organic certification.

상품 1-6 중 전체 6 상품