KO

iHerb 상품평

₩14,435

₩22,668

할인금액: ₩8,232 (36% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Average Product

Reviewer3346627님께서 Jun 02, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Well, It does what it is supposed to do but not as strong as enzymedica or enzymatic therapy.

Ambivalent Feelings

Reviewer3087804님께서 Sep 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

For the first couple of weeks, they worked fine...at least I felt a difference. Lately, the have had an unsettling effect on my stomach...which isn't in the best shape anyway...so I ceased atking them and will gradually reintroduce them.

No considerable difference

4705604961023613529님께서 Oct 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started using Digestive enzymes because I read that if you are to take any food supplements at all then let it be probiotics, fish oil and digestive enzymes as those are most important in maintaining health. I followed this advice as a golden panacea although I did not have any big digestive problems. That is the reason I cannot really comment on the effectiveness. I know that when I ate a lot of grape that my digestion has hard time with I had belly pain and bloating anyway even when I used the enzymes so.. I`m not very impressed yet.

Easy to swallow.

4891978793600681180님께서 Mar 17, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Each capsule is small, so it is easy to swallow. At the moment, I am not sure this works well for me as I haven't used many times yet.

Food Breaker

Reviewer2145777님께서 Sep 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

They do have some mild effect on the movement of food.

Works great

Reviewer1531190님께서 Feb 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works for digestion. Had to stop taking it when I realized that it's fungal derived.

Now Foods, Optimal Digestive System

Reviewer2917759님께서 Dec 30, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Seems to be helping.

NOT BAD PRODUCT

Reviewer2362760님께서 Jun 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I BECOME BLOATING.