KO

₩15,015

₩23,578

할인금액: ₩8,563 (36% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Very Satisfied

Reviewer2055384님께서 Nov 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Since a week after taking the Resceratrol from Now Foods, I have more stamina, sleep better and my fibromyalgia bothers me less. I have also been able to cut my allergy medicines in half. This brand works much better than the higher priced brands I tried. I will reorder. Great value for the price.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I really love this product!

alloriginal님께서 May 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Resveratrol is an exciting new nutrient. Also in this formula are significant amounts of green tea extract and grape seed extract. The combination makes for a powerful, broad-spectrum antioxidant. I use it daily. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

I use this daily

Reviewer3049143님께서 Mar 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have hep C and so this is one of the supplements I take to fight inflammation in my liver as well as all organs.

Great antioxidant!

celestialleo님께서 Jun 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This feels very powerful with wine extracts and the added bonus of 100 mg of grape seed extract--it's great for the eyes and blood circulation--actually good for almost everything, I think! :)

lousy taste

Reviewer3018514님께서 Nov 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've only started taking these since October, so I'm not sure how good they are. I wish they could do something about the awful taste however. I would also appreciate it if the label indicated where these things are made.

STOMACH PAINS GONE!

Reviewer3107192님께서 Jan 22, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

THIS GREAT PRODUCT ALLOWS ME TO EAT THINGS I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO EAT WITHOUT PAIN OR DISCOMFORT FOR YEARS! I EAT TWO CAPSULES AT THE START OF EVERY MEAL AND I NOW DIGEST 95% BETTER!

Resveratrol Wonder

Reviewer2919941님께서 Mar 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

As a a bone cancer survivor, Natural Resveratrol has become an integral part in my fight to remain cancer free.

Very Happy!

Reviewer2843403님께서 Jan 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like the lower dosage of Resveratrol (as effective, more safe and cheaper) and with EGCG. Now is a superb brand. Shipping was cheap, the process was effortless. Thanks!

Good for your Heart

Reviewer1195865님께서 Apr 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

If you're interested in good heart health you might want to add NOW Natural Resveratrol. Only recently, my husband's cardiologist noted he was glad to see this on my husband's supplement list.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Few alternative choices to this product

Reviewer3168863님께서 Aug 20, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I would prefer to see a product containing only bulk resveratrol powder in a jar, without excipient ingredients. Instructions should include taking this product with small amount of alcohol or glycerin, as resveratrol is not absorbable in the GI tract without concommitant intake of either.

상품 1-10 중 전체 35 상품