KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩14,611

₩22,944

할인금액: ₩8,333 (36% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

고객 평점

5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
(6)
2 별점
(2)
1 별점
(1)
평가 | 영어
정렬

A

5762257512938130292님께서 Apr 07, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking these as part of a program to reverse coronary artery disease, all indications so far are that they are working, as I have a greater exercise tolerance and improved general well being.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Chris RN

5249229224335923053님께서 Feb 18, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love NOW brand. I'm glad I could get this Resveratrol with my order. I'd order it again.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good product

4843513651254652945님께서 Dec 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

good product

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Nice price

Reviewer2078790님께서 Mar 07, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good caps very low price

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Recommended

5118884589648669134님께서 Jan 15, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Anti-aging doctors recommend Resveratrol, and this product is reasonably priced, so what's the harm?

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

MGG-ThreeTwoFour님께서 Jan 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

10 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Energy

4878463975267174910님께서 Sep 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Provided extra energy for running and workouts when I first started taking them. The effects are not so obvious anymore.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I really love this product!

alloriginal님께서 May 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Resveratrol is an exciting new nutrient. Also in this formula are significant amounts of green tea extract and grape seed extract. The combination makes for a powerful, broad-spectrum antioxidant. I use it daily. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Good priced Resveratrol

Reviewer1641883님께서 Aug 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Just started to take this Resveratrol, so too early to tell if effective. Good price for Resveratrol though, and Now Foods products are usually of good quality.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Oz mania

Reviewer2105068님께서 May 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don'[t know if they are doing what they claim. My partner is sold on them so we got some. They aren't hurting so......gina

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 34 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 | 다음 »