KO

₩7,516

₩11,806

할인금액: ₩4,290 (36% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

B-complex oral administration for compromised wildlife

Reviewer2108461님께서 Mar 11, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I deal with several head-injured raccoons and wild mammals every year. As a result,some remain neurologically impaired;some severely compromised,others with a potential to overcome their injuries. I have found a combination of oral supplements such as krill oil w/ Omega3's &6",pediatric supplements such as Natural Factors, B12 complex and Evening Primrose oil appears to improve the neurological state of many. NADH compounded with water and maple syrup may well be a factor in reducing their mental compromise as well. This is not a clinical trial and my findings are purely objective and by observation. But I do feel their quality of life greatly improves,some to the ability to be released back to the wild;that is my goal. I am thoroughly pleased with iHerbs products and have found them to be one of very few companies to offer so many supplements in a liquid state;essential for ease of administration to wild & stressed animals.

B-12

Reviewer2529244님께서 Mar 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Using this product has changed my moods, to more energetic and full of life.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Liquid B-12, B-Complex, 2 fl oz (60 ml) (NOW-00464)

Reviewer1679816님께서 Jan 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

An excellent product that has been extremely essential for my physical health since the trauma and grief of losing my 18 year old son 2 years ago. B12 Complex has helped my energy levels and supports me emotionally as well, I think.

Liquid energy

DocMike님께서 Aug 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This liquid formula of B-complex with over 2000mcg of B12 per serving is an excellent natural pick me up. To maximize absorption keep it in your mouth for 5 to 10 minutes and let the B12 absorb through your mucous membranes as opposed to just swallowing and having potentially diminished gut absorption.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Really helps with energy!

Reviewer1600764님께서 Apr 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am anemic and low in Vitamin B, so along with this I am taking the Stress B vitamin. But I started taking this a week ago and it really keeps me going! I'm more awake and energized. The liquid works faster I think, and the taste is absolutely fine. I will continue to take this.

Good product

Reviewer2639068님께서 Apr 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had a really bad case of shingles and had to take a lot of medication which I was not happy about. My neurologist suggested that I take liquid B-Complex as I had a lot of nerve damage. 5 months later I am still taking this product and have weaned from most other meds.

It works!

Reviewer2262150님께서 Jan 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started feeling the difference about in about 10 days. B-12 is a hard one to absorb, and sublingual is the way to go!

Now Foods, B-12, B-Complex Liquid

Reviewer2246905님께서 Jul 30, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

good product so far have had thyroid surgery so nothing is working correctly as yet but this definitely seem to help to feel much better.the great part is there is no bad aftertaste,easy quick Thanks

Fast and effective

patehosplace님께서 May 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is one of the best quality B-12 supplements out there. Quicker to absorb in the liquid form, especially , when dropper contents are put under the tongue, this is the quickest way into our systems...I use it always. NOW brand of course is my top pick too.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

great for anxiety with trace minerals

Reviewer3045679님께서 Jan 31, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have suffered anxiety for years until my doctor ( a muscle testing kinesiologist doctor ) check my brain and told me I had a chemical imbalance and sent me Trace minerals with B12 wow it worked!!! no more thinking no more anxiety ( that rush of adrenalin any time anywhere is GONE!!!

상품 1-10 중 전체 49 상품