KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

People beware and be cautious!

FEED-ME-MORE님께서 May 21, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I think product is not bad, maybe even good and helpful, but I have concerns due to Now Foods' company. It is not first time when I am doubting about this company's goodness or badness. I have few tincture bottles so I can compare. This bottle is 60 ml and must last 2 months, so for 1 ml in a day. Company says that one must use 1 dropperful per day. But this dropperful is huge and if one will use that way, tincture will barely last for 3 weeks or 1 month! It is scandal! Company is cheating people and we must be concerning about our healths! I have other few bottles at home with 30 ml (half way smaller) and they have scaled dropperfuls. 1 ml is indeed a way smaller than Now Foods' this huge dropperful that supposed to be 1 ml! My man was taking this tincture according to Now Food's advice and began not to sleep at nights! I began to investigate what's going on and understood that information. Should we report this to iherb? to Now Foods' themselves?

waste of time

Reviewer1247902님께서 Aug 25, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

energy "they" claim; yeah, used energy to squeeze the stuff into your mouth. Nothing else hapens after that except a bad taste.

not for me

Reviewer2118196님께서 Feb 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I never have headaches, but 20 minutes after this product I had them lasting all day and in to the evening. Giving the product a chance I continued with the recommened dose for 1 week with a headache each and every time. Discontinued the vit b12 and the headaches went right away. I threw away the unused portion of the bottle

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Now Foods, Liquid B-12, B-Complex, 2 fl oz (60 ml) (NOW-00464)

Reviewer2152840님께서 Jun 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Doesn't taste nice at all and was for my toddler son so a bit disappointed.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Warning: made with cyanide.

5028608334074824466님께서 Dec 15, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

**Edit: Have just discovered (which I'd known if I'd paid more attention before ordering) that this particular B-12 has been made with cyanide. This variety of B-12 is not found anywhere in nature (it's purely a laboratory creation) and the body has to work to get rid of the cyanide - which might explain why I began getting headaches from the second day of using it. The headaches stopped as soon as I stopped taking these drops. As a result, I've thrown the entire bottle out and will continue re-ordering the Methyl B-12 sublingual variety (Jarrow Formulas - also sold by iHerb) that I'd previously ordered (still have some of those left). The Methyl B-12 variety may be slightly more expensive, but in my personal opinion, they're definitely worth it so as not to be fooled into consuming unnecessary poisons just because they're cheaper for manufacturers to make. Also, the Methyl variety is readily bio-available - the same can't be said for the cyanide drops.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Now Foods, B-12, B-Complex Liquid, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Reviewer3349795님께서 Jan 31, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

tastes like s*** and is barely going down. never going to buy this product again it's a disappointment from a now foods.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Not really sure how well it works...

Reviewer2242697님께서 Nov 13, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

aiyee awful taste but i am not sure what the benefits are because my iron count is still at 37! NOT GOOD!

상품 1-7 중 전체 7 상품