KO

iHerb 상품평

₩36,945

₩48,305

할인금액: ₩11,360 (24% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Now Foods, Patchouli Oil, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Reviewer1221975님께서 Dec 11, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best patchouli oil I have ever gotten. I make my own perfume, in which a high grade of Patchouli oil is a needed product. I will buy this size and this brand for as long as I can find it. This is the absolute best oil that i can buy at the best price I can find. I love it.

good for soap

Reviewer3203834님께서 Sep 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Four onces scents eight pounds of my castille soap. The scent stays in the soap for as long as it takes to use the soap.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Reviewer3134012님께서 Feb 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I only use the now brand for vaporizer scent, it is not high quality enough to use on my skin directly or in the bath directly; it's a cheap room scent for me, only

Patchouli Oil

Reviewer1026214님께서 Mar 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This patchouli oil is great it smells like patchouli oil. Duh a little goes a long way as with any essential oil. I use it on a cloth in my dryer makes the clothes smell so nice. Also a drop in my unscented lotion along with a drop of Jasmine turns blah into ah.

So fragrant...

Reviewer2929027님께서 Jun 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

...and rich. Now Foods Patchouli Oil is the best that I've found.

Patchouli Oil

Reviewer1850851님께서 Jul 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

The Patchouli Oil that I ordered from your company is much stronger and lasts so much longer than any other oils I have purchased any where else. I will be ordering more when I run out. Thanks

Great service as usual

Reviewer1125389님께서 Nov 10, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

iHerb comes through again with a great product and customer service that is superb. My order showed up in a damaged box caused by the carrier and sure enough the bottle cap was broke and the oil was leaking. I called customer service informed them of the problem and was told a new bottle would be sent to me no charge and I would have it with in a week. My replacement order arrived in six days and no damage and no charge. I use iHerb products for aromatherapy and by far they sell the best I have ever tried.

Now Foods Patchouli OIl

Reviewer1964742님께서 Feb 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love it!

Excellent product and value

Reviewer2754154님께서 Mar 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent quality essential patchouli oil. Excellent value for the money. Thank you.

excellent choice

Reviewer3128949님께서 Nov 22, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Was exactly what it said - high quality, high quantity - excellent price - quick arrival

상품 1-10 중 전체 25 상품