KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Good for nighttime

Reviewer1183567님께서 Jan 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This oil has a subtle odor and is lovely for nighttime use, especially in combination with other oils. I like to use it with the Ylang ylang, which is very potent and can be too domineering and flowery on its own, and Cedarwood. These three together make a soothing blend.

Super good quality!

Reviewer2778591님께서 Sep 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This oil is perfect for burning and blending with other oils in a burner. It's sweet and not overpowering! I'd highly recommend it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good Value although not quite as potent as other brands.

lionandtiger님께서 Jul 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

The convenience and pricing for this is great here at iherb. I generally have to use an extra drop or two of this in my formula than other brands to have the same effect. Scent is decent and not as weedy smelling as other brands. I have used this oil in particular to help with menstrual cramps and is the best of all the essential oils in my opinion for relief. I have also likewise used it to help relax tense muscles. Nice as an addition to romantic massage oils as long as it is used sparingly.

Good Quality

Reviewer3323814님께서 Sep 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can't say anything bad about Now essential oils. I have several types and they all are potent and effective. Clary Sage is one I use on a daily basis and it odes what it is prescribed to do.

Aids in clearer thinking

Reviewer1418149님께서 Feb 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used this product's aroma to help me think more clearly and focused. It does not have a sweet aroma, but it gets the job done. I have to look into getting a diffuser and how to use it.

Pleasant aroma

Reviewer1734257님께서 Oct 16, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very pleasant and calming when used as an essential oil for fragrance

Ron

Reviewer1317837님께서 Jan 02, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I find this product as good as any on the market and less expensive and with timely delivery to my door.

aromatic

5197168976500048036님께서 Apr 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Smells agreeable to me.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

bye bye anxiety & hot flashes

5173912760160189202님께서 Jun 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

this is the way to relax at the day's end, burn in aroma burner... ZZzzzz... relieves anxiety & hot flashes too, ok price

No suggestions

5665177460430020433님께서 Aug 07, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

There is no use