KO

₩37,569

₩58,947

할인금액: ₩21,378 (36% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Best price and quality

4898250091324366667님께서 Nov 16, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very fast delevery:)

Good stuff

Reviewer2063891님께서 Feb 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this along with the Jarrow curcumin. The Now has a bit more curcumin than the Jarrow (665 v. 500mg) They're both good.

Great Antioxidant

Reviewer2084529님께서 Mar 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is a wonderful Antioxidant, which is what we all need in this time and day. It supports Cardiovascular Health, it puts your mind at ease..... I take BP and several other meds and this one is a great addition to your Health on a daily basis.

...excellsnt !

Reviewer1840248님께서 Nov 16, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

...excellsnt !

Now Foods

Reviewer1354983님께서 Nov 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great products

Great Stuff

Reviewer1387245님께서 Mar 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take a capsule once a day and put 1/2 capsule on my food. This is great stuff, and I highly recommend people go online and see the benefits. Thanks iHerb. C. A. Clark Prince George's County, MD

Curcumin Rocks!

Reviewer1397836님께서 Jan 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great anti-inflammatory and a staple of asian cuisine that Westerners often lack.

It's the best!

Reviewer1501192님께서 Oct 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My Doctor started me on Curcumin several years ago. It has become a very important part of my daily routine. It has helped my immune system considerably.

love this

Reviewer1503047님께서 May 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This has helped greatly for my aches and pains, possible fibromyalgia. I started 3 different supplements at once and started getting hives. I stopped everything and restarted the curcumin after a week. Glad to say it wasn't the curcumin causing the hives, I'm doing fine now. The shipping was superfast. Very pleased with the transaction and the product.

Curmin

4664893646282527281님께서 Jun 12, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Curmin help to support your stomach n intestine as well as improve chi energy in yr body

상품 61-70 중 전체 105 상품