KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

hip's be gone

Reviewer1737111님께서 Apr 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

i started this product a couple of weeks ago and the inches are starting to come off. i have tryed almost every other product to help the over weight 40 blues and this seems to be working where as the others didn't

GREAT stuff.

Reviewer1824252님께서 Jul 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used to drink ACV in hot water, but that hurt my throat, and the acid can completely destroy teeth. With these capsules, I'm able to get all the benifit without the acid-on-my-throat, and the additions are wonderful, and very well selected! (For instance, no matter how much you exersize, you're not going to lose weight if your body doesn't have enough chromium, and that's what they include.) This is worth my money completely. I'm planning on my second bottle, and have gotten my Mom started on them, too! Thank you!

I love this product

Reviewer2680114님께서 Jul 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

At home I drink Cider Vinegar 3 times a day to help normalize my blood sugar. However, when I am out, or traveling, it is unsuitable to bring a bottle of liquid Cider Vinegar. I find the capsule equally as effective as the liquid so there is no compromise for me. Delivery to Melbourne Australia was 4 days, so great price and great service. Thank you iherb, I will be back.

We will see

panaceaspecialist님께서 Feb 28, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This thing take a long time to take effect, but it's completely safe. I am starting to take it it's January 4th now. We will see. ------------Today is 18 january. I have lost 1,5 kg. But I am going to discontinue to use this product because it's too much of a diuretic. I hate that effect. Skin on my hands gets shriveled, and I feel dry. On the other hand my mom gets bloated by this, very bloated, you can actually see how it is not good. I gave her 2 cups of very strong senna tea to undo the damage. THIS STUFF IS JUST NOT GOOD. THEY NEED TO GET RID OF GLUCOMANNAN IN THIS FORMULA, AND PUT IN SENNA OR SOME OTHER, MAYBE MILDER LAXATIVE, FOR EXAMPLE HIBISCUS. One star from me...

Good product

Reviewer1909159님께서 Aug 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like the combination of ingredients. These work for me when combined with healty eating plan and exercise--not a magic bullet

Losing weight and Lower Blood Pressure

Reviewer1274616님께서 Dec 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a quality product. I use it to keep my blood pressure down and maintain a good weight for me. It really works. I have been taking it for 2 years now, could not live without it.

love cv caps

Reviewer1566526님께서 Apr 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Helps with my acid reflux and digestion. Also, I am cautiously optimistic that it help some of my allergy symptoms

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Very pleased with this product.

Reviewer2465649님께서 May 31, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Using this to replace a much more exspensive product to help with losing weight and I love this! Will continue to use it.

Cider Vinegar

Reviewer1314865님께서 Dec 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is great! I am seeing all the benefits from using cider vinegar plus the extra added ingredients makes it must have in the diet.Also, the price is right and I am on my 4th bottle.

cider vinegar

Reviewer1145017님께서 Nov 14, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

this really works for me

상품 1-10 중 전체 34 상품