KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

No results here

Reviewer1818617님께서 May 28, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started taking taking this about a month ago, together with NOW Foods Super Citrimax, but have seen no noticeable results, so I will not be reordering it. I think it may have helped me not over-eat at a meal, and may have kept me full for a time after eating, but not noticeable enough to make it worth buying again. I've actually gained weight since taking this product, but it could be due to other factors.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

The product doesn't work, the results are awful!

GoodLife님께서 Jun 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I think this product doesn't work. Right after the usage, pimples and other acne appeared on the skin, and futhermore, the skin became very fat. ******* If my review was helpful for You, please click "YES", thank You. Also You can visit my page to read my other reviews*****************

No Results

Reviewer2133981님께서 Mar 31, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used the entire bottle of this product faithfully at the recommended dosage and saw little to no results. I will not order this product in the future but will try CLA Extreme.

Not effective for me

Reviewer2072604님께서 May 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used this product for 60 days and did not experience any changes in my appetite or muscle mass. I also did not experience any side effects.

Using for last 2 months

Reviewer2608392님께서 May 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

No real results so far....

digestive problem

Reviewer2065993님께서 May 20, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

it gives me nausea...

not good

5374117061255949281님께서 Dec 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

there is no effect, not good I'm not advise anyone use it

low mg

Reviewer2996537님께서 Mar 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

my complain is about low mg, should be 1000mg or higher

expensive

4871441214480765874님께서 Aug 27, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

expensive