KO

iHerb 상품평

₩29,721

₩46,645

할인금액: ₩16,925 (36% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Works great with Lithium Oratate

Reviewer1457137님께서 May 15, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Two Brain Elevate capsules with two Lithium Orotate capsules, both morning and night really do keep the anxiety down and memory working better. Google Lithium Orotate for more information. I finally found something that works after 30+ years of searching!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

There are much better products out there.

Supplementsdiy님께서 Nov 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

At first glance, this seems like a very good brain product. At closer look, you will find that you are getting minimal amount of each ingredient per capsule. The recommended dosage is only 1 Vcap 1 or 2 times daily so you are probably not taking sufficient amount unless you take 4 daily. You can easily compare the ingredients to standalone products to see the difference. If you take 4 daily, this bottle will only last for 1 month so it can be pretty expensive. It is probably much cheaper to buy the individual ingredient separately and you can get higher dosage as well. The capsules are vegetarian, not small and easy to swallow. However, it contains magnesium stearate.

great product

Reviewer2266101님께서 Jan 19, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this product for my friend who one of his children has problem with his function in every day activity,after he took this supplement,his father can see a significant improvement,and he can rely on himself as he has never been before, that was I was told. Thank you

memory +

Reviewer1215914님께서 Oct 28, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I believe this supplement is working on my 56 yr old brain! My mind seems to be noticeably more translucent and cable of recalling old memories which i used to have to struggle to recall! At this time this could be enlisted on my "hall" of must takes.

EXCELLENT PRODUCT

Reviewer2338895님께서 Jan 05, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

RECOMENDED BY A NEUTRICIANIST.

Very good

Reviewer2080972님께서 Jul 16, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

It really helps with concentration and memory. Recommended!

Good.

Reviewer2094416님께서 Feb 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tried this supplement years ago, and I loved it so I bought it again, and I'm still loving it...

Brain Elevate

Reviewer1705383님께서 Jun 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband and I both feel this has helped with more brain alertness than before using this product.

Brain Elevate

Reviewer2538127님께서 Aug 13, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not sure how much sharper my brain function is in reality...

They changed the formula

Reviewer1691471님께서 Aug 15, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I order this for my wife as she had taken it before. After she began taking it she felt on edge, almost hyper, and could not sleep. Then she compared the new bottle with the old. The new formula is laced with amounts of caffene that the old one did not. We have thrown the product away and will never order it again.

상품 1-10 중 전체 19 상품