KO

iHerb 상품평

₩35,080

₩44,920

할인금액: ₩9,840 (22% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Amazing product

Reviewer3042322님께서 Sep 15, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I cannot live without these capsules, having suffered with sinusitis for years these keep it at bay, great for immune system and keeping colds away, digestive problems are a thing of the past. Great product try them.

Super Strength Oreganol

Reviewer3234078님께서 Mar 03, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have always had a problem of catching every cold or flu anyone around me has. And since I have severe asthma, a simple cold can easily turn into bronchitis or a lung infection. Since I have been using Super Strength Oreganol, I don't get as sick as I normally would when people around me are sick. My symptoms are milder than they normally would be and I recover faster.

PJT

Reviewer1279119님께서 Oct 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I truly believe Oreganol keeps me free from Candida and I intend to take it forever!

Wonderful

Reviewer2101887님께서 Aug 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I do not understand completely how Oreganol works but I haven't felt this good over-all in a long while! I began taking it for my sinus and allergy issues which inevitably ended in a sinus infection. I have seen my symptoms diminish and nearly disapear. What I did not bank on was the added energy and clear skin! An incredible bonus!

Love this

Reviewer1355940님께서 Sep 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Was taking as part of a candida cleanse but found many other great benefits. Very soothing on the gut, pain relief, and just "feels right" for my body. Definitely a keeper!

Great immune booster.

Reviewer1421175님께서 May 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this product sporadically through cold and flu season. Also works great for controlling yeast and fungus. Not every can tolerate this potency however.

We won't go without it!

Reviewer2384111님께서 Jun 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I recommend this to all my friends, especially those with children. I use it in emergency pain situations for my 11- and 15-year-olds, as well as for the long-term benefits for things such as colds, infections, constipation, etc. When my son developed an unexplained hand rash mimicking staph, I pierced the softgels and rubbed on his hands. After one night, the inflammations had obviously lessened. After three days, it was almost gone! I swear by it personally for my teething issues until I can get professional dental assistance.

cure all

hilltophealth님께서 Jan 24, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

one gel cap will wipe out a bad cold or sinus infection overnight on my 6 year old - I use to control candida and there is no build up/resistance to this like antibiotics - pay for for p-73, it is the best and much better than the doctor!

Oreganol Super Strength

karishma님께서 Oct 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I prefer this super strength, works faster.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Wild oregano is just the job.

Reviewer2797504님께서 Sep 25, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I purchased this product due to its anti-bactirial and anti-fungal propeties. I use this for keeping parasites at bay in low dosage and in high dosage for colds etc. My mother has found that this product has helped to reduce poor liver reading at the hospital. We will carry on buying this product.

상품 1-10 중 전체 80 상품