KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

the best-especially for children

Reviewer1972774님께서 Oct 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

we have used nordic naturals orange or peach flavor for 5 years now. we give it to our boys-one who has severe autism and the other who has adhd. at times, we have run out and substituted with a different brand and majorly regretted it b/c they could taste the fishy flavor in their juice. but nordic naturals disguises easily into watered down orange or white grape juice. we notice the difference in their behaviors when they go without their nordic naturals!

Awesome for Autism

Reviewer1333211님께서 Jan 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

my Autistic son takes this with a spoon! granted he needs a "chaser" of juice but I do not have to put it in his juice! This has helped his aggressive and over emotional behaviors and he has been on this for almost 2 weeks now. I love it! This with the "Behavior Balance" (also here on Iherb) does wonders for him and it is way better than perscription drugs! updated: My son has been taking this for months now. His anger issues have decreased and recovery time from meltdowns has shortened...

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Won't be buying this product anymore...

Reviewer2296935님께서 Jan 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

After reading an article on Dr. Mercola's website regarding cod liver oil, I won't be purchasing this anymore. Apparently this product has way too much vitamin A and not enough vitamin D - which most people are lacking. From now on my family is going to buy vitamin D-3. According to Mercola, Americans typically already get adequate amts. of vitamin A in their diet. If you're looking for an omega 3 supplement, he recommends krill or fish oil instead of cod liver oil. Just my two cents.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Bad

Reviewer3086304님께서 Aug 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don't really like it although the taste is acceptable to me.

Fantastic Product

Reviewer2689402님께서 Mar 16, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have a 4 year old that we have up until this point not been able to take any other cod liver oil because of the smell and taste. This product has very low odor and he takes it as if it's water...it's been a lifesaver.

SUPER FAST SHIPMENT

Reviewer2830266님께서 Sep 28, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

The product arrived VERY well packed and in shelf-bought condition. Shipment was SO FAST! We were very pleased with iHerb and will shop here again! The price is less per oz. than at local health stores - and I LOVE the larger bottle! We purchased enough to receive the free shipping - GREAT WAY TO GO. The cod liver oil is the best on the market - no "fish taste." I've tried the lemon, and don't care for that one.

Ann Squire

Reviewer1946803님께서 Dec 27, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Professional recommended it. - Do use the orange flavor.

HE LIKES IT

Reviewer1977229님께서 Jan 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Easy on the kids. My son take this from the spoon. No fishy taste at all.

Yummy CLO!

Reviewer2221941님께서 Mar 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love that I can get the larger bottles of CLO at a reasonable cost! I also like that you have a variety of flavors as I was getting tired of taking only Lemon flavor, the only flavor my ND sold. I would like to have Peach in the larger bottle though. :)

Nordic Naturals Arctic Cod Liver Oil

Reviewer1577386님께서 Apr 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product. I appreciate how fast your company gets orders sent out. I have recommended your site to several of my friends and they, too, are happy with your service.

상품 1-10 중 전체 74 상품