KO

iHerb 상품평

₩45,282

₩53,270

할인금액: ₩7,988 (15% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

The taste is quite good

Reviewer3086304님께서 Aug 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

The taste is quite good. However the quality is not consistant. Sometimes you get some that the quality has turned bad.

Nordic Natural, Strawberry

5275758584737955070님께서 Jul 23, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Had been using these for close to 10 years for my two kids. Pricing on herb is so much cheaper as compared to getting from stores. Save more money for same product!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

The whole family takes this

4623110765086371297님께서 May 02, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great tasting and beneficial for the whole family for skin conditions like eczema and increased immunity.

Amazing!

4822670707012931891님께서 May 31, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

The best fish oil - the only one I know of that is independently tested for mercury. Has a great taste, without being overly fishy.

Not your grandma's oil

Reviewer1400953님께서 Jan 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is very tasty cod liver oil. They have gone miles to improve the processing (molecular distillation) to preserve the integrity and taste. I take it every morning with a jigger (ounce) of ALoe Life Aloe Vera Juice. The juice helps set up the body's digestive system to absorb the oil. It also tastes great!

Perfect

Reviewer3201876님께서 Mar 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this for my family, highly recommended because of 'no mercury' (for kids - 6 year old and 2 1/2 year old). We all take a teaspoon a day (1/2 for the little one) and have no problems. I put it in a small amount of OJ for the kids, no taste at all! Love it!!

Great company, great product

Reviewer1365732님께서 Apr 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I give this to my kids ages 4 and 6 every morning. They love the flavor. We have also had the orange and they liked that too. This is a good and reputable company with an excellent product.

Love this stuff

Reviewer3263993님께서 May 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

great taste, even our dogs like it!!

Great

Reviewer2563364님께서 Jul 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great value and wonderful product.

Yummy CLO!

Reviewer2221941님께서 Mar 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love that I can get the larger bottles of CLO at a reasonable cost! I also like that you have a variety of flavors as I was getting tired of taking only Lemon flavor, the only flavor my ND sold. I would like to have Peach in the larger bottle though. :)

상품 1-10 중 전체 13 상품