KO

정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 129 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Cancer - Bone Pain

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3285521님께서 Jan 10, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

My father has server pain in his joints and neck due to bone cancer. After three weeks of taking Zflamend he is able to move his neck with out yelling out and his joints are less painful. We are able to get him out of the bed and onto his feet. With out Zflamend I know that he would be truly bed ridden by now. It is a wonderful product. God Bless

pain relief

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1980167님께서 Dec 13, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Gives great pain relief. Just watch those bowels! I have had some stomach issues after taking these, but they help for pain in every way Recommended.

Works for Me

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3048477님께서 Nov 18, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Within five days of using this product, I had a significant decrease in morning joint stiffness and a great deal less discomfort in my hip joints during the night.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

These did not work for me

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1897358님께서 Oct 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I NEVER post a review, but thought I would as this did not work at all for me. In fact my stiffness and pain got worse the longer I took these. Finally had to give it up. This being said, people have to realize not ALL supplements work for ALL people. This might be miraculous for some, but the only thing I could figure out was that maybe I am sensitive to something in these.

Zyflamend for arthritic dogs

8 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2201549님께서 Jun 26, 2006 에 작성하셨습니다.

At the advice of my local Herbal Pharmacy I started using Zyflamend for my arthritic dog. It does not have any of the horrible side effects possible with more common Cox-2 drugs like Rimadyl and Deramaxx, and has kept my old girl amazingly comfortable for over a year now. I believe it to be just as effective as the more traditional arthritis drugs, but I feel much more comfortable giving it to her. I have also used it myself for a wrenched knee (pain gone in 1/2 hour and never came back) and TMJ (jaw pain) which traditional NSAIDs wouldn't touch. I think this is an excellent product and I recommend it whenever I can.

상품 1-5 중 전체 129 상품