KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Zyflamend Helps Reduce Inflammation and Nixes Pain!

BeckySue님께서 Mar 13, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Zyflamend is a great product to help reduce inflammation. I started to have a few aches and pains until I started to take Zyflamend. It is nice that these caps are tiny so they are easy to swallow. Inflammation is the cause of so many health problems so I appreciate that I can reduce my risks by using this product.

perfect for arthritis

5579214021714679140님께서 Nov 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

my mother is taking it for years now. when she stops, the pain of arthritis comes back immediately.

Ilona

5426053960123424419님께서 Mar 05, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Gyulladások esetén, láz esetén ezt vetem be antibiotikum helyett.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5621909963744065211님께서 Jan 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

colitis miatt kezdtem el szedni. 1 éve egészséges vagyok, köszönöm.

Zyflamend tiny caps

5534960857037143939님께서 Nov 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

so much easier than the big horse pills!

New Chapter, Zyflamend

4708031568891714514님께서 Aug 20, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is an excellent product. I remember walking into a health store asking the clerk if she had anything for horrible joint aches. Days later, I was on Zyflammend and my aches went away. I've recommended this product since that day to everyone I know.

Zyflamend

4916536106159300663님께서 Jan 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product, will probably just get the ordinary size capsules next time.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Teeny tiny pills are easy to swallow and extremely effective for pain and inflammation

WildSweetVermont님께서 Jul 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought these by "mistake" for a friend when the New Chapter line was on special. I had been using Zyflamend for a year or so and knew how effective they were, so when her knees started acting up and getting inflamed I thought Zyflamend would help. The "mistake" was not realizing these were the EasyCaps. I am going to start ordering them for myself instead of the WholeBody softgels I have been taking. The pills are so small and easy to swallow, yet still pack a strong punch against pain and inflammation. Heal well!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

The jury is still out

Reviewer1668204님께서 Apr 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I wish I could get to the six caps a day but i can't, this product upsets my stomach. 3 is all I can manage which is only half the recommended daily dosage. I believe it helped me some, more energy for sure but I bought it for inflammatory pain and the half dose hasn't helped that. Wrote to New Chapter for advise about the stomach issues and they advised trying the veggie caps and sprinkling on my food. I will try this next order. Meantime I have just begun using Dr's Best Serrapeptase, as I like the reviews. I will post a review on both products later.

Good product

Reviewer2090276님께서 Feb 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is good to decrease inflamation. It has great ingredients.

상품 1-10 중 전체 129 상품