KO

iHerb 상품평

₩25,402

₩39,075

할인금액: ₩13,673 (35% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Excellent PSORIASIS

Kyriaki님께서 Feb 09, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I initially researched curcumin for my partner who has psoriasis. The jury is still out on him though the fact that he is perservering with them is a very positive sign (he has never before taken a supplement for longer than a week and now he's up to week 4). Being curious however, i decided to give them a go myself. The unexplained pain in my wrist is GONE. They also make your breath super clean as well as making perspiration odourless which seems to change and become heavier with the use of other supplements. I'm delighted with this product and will review again when my partner confirms its benefits on scaly psoriasis. UPDATE 9 FEB 2013: PSORIASIS SUFFERERS - I CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT THIS WILL WORK FOR YOU AS IT HAS MY PARTNER - CONDITION SO BAD THAT IMMUNOSUPPRESsANTS WERE PRESCRIBED. HE DIDN'T TAKE THEM -COUNER-INTUATIVE. USED THIS INSTEAD FOR ABOUT 2 AND HALF MONTHS SO FAR AND IT WORKS. WE INTRODUCED OMEGA FISH OILS - THEY STARTED REVERSING THE GOOD THAT HAD COME FROM JUST USING TUMERIC ALONE (6 CAPS DAILY -2 WITH EACH MEAL). STOPPED IT IMMEDIATELY - FLAKES WENT AWAY. DID THE SAME WITH BERBERINE - AGAIN IT STARTED UNDOING THE TUMERIC. GOOD LUCK AND GOOD HEALTH.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

amazing quality and great extract

Reviewer1824368님께서 Jan 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I hope this will be in stock forever :). Turmeric should be taken by everyone since it is one of the most important herbs for your body. I love that this is a supercritical extract that offers so much more than turmeric powder (which is not easily absorbed by the body). In addition I think the price is great for the quality and effectiveness of the product. Will keep on buying it forever!

Wonderful

Reviewer3359199님께서 Feb 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My chiropractor suggested trying this for inflammation of my leg. It works marvelously!!

Great product!

Reviewer3307399님께서 Feb 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this for joint pain & eczema. Works great for both!

No complaints

Reviewer2733640님께서 Feb 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Satisfied with the product

review

Reviewer1153826님께서 Mar 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

good

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Joint strenght

VaneddieRhea님께서 Feb 05, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

New Chapter is one of the best brands, and Turmeric is at the top of the list of holistic things to take for your joints. You can buy the herb for cooking and mix 1/4 teaspoon in some honey daily, but most of us won't do that, so I trust New Chapter Turmeric the most.

Great Product

Reviewer2143084님께서 Jan 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good herbal supplement, the larger size is great. Thank you

상품 1-8 중 전체 8 상품