KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

My Favorite

Reviewer1337049님께서 May 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started taking this and after a week I started to feel so much better. My stomach doesn;t seem to be so sensitive to certain foods like it used to. My skin looks better than it ever has. I no longer have to take heartburn medications. My stomach no longer looks bloated and my hands are no longer swollen. And I feel like I have so much more energy. After all of that my daughter now takes it along with my husband, my parents and my inlaws.

Shelf Stable

Reviewer1359877님께서 Jan 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Because my Probiotic All-Flora arrived without being chilled, I was concerned it was no longer active and contacted New Chapter. I was assured the product is shelf stable and needs refrigeration only after opening, as indicated on the label.

Best Probiotic Supplement.

filipthedog님께서 Jul 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the BEST probiotic supplement I have ever taken. I have tried few different brands and they either didn't work or had some side effects with them. But not with this one and it works fast. I take this with New Chapter Probiotic Colon for Healthy Bowel Function. I no longer have to dread what I eat and fear that it will upset my digestion system and I have normal, daily bowels. It's a life saver for me and I will always take this.

New Chapter All Flora

Reviewer2627447님께서 Aug 31, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been using All Flora for almost 2 years....I cannot complain about it. It is an excellent probiotic. I use it to regulate my digestive processes and it is GREAT. I buy it from iherb because of the exceptional price and the fact that it is shipped cold to help preserve the microorganisms.

Works great!

Reviewer2184515님께서 Jul 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

High quality product. Let's hope it stays that way now that Proctor & Gamble own them!

From Ireland

Reviewer3289297님께서 Dec 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I found New Chapter Probiotic the best one so far. It works great together with Super Strength Oregano Oil to boost my immune system during candida treatment. The price is very competitive and shipping is excellent! Thank you.

Arrived at room temperature

5130516843364064497님께서 Oct 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This probiotic & "cold" packs, in the styro box in which this product came, was no longer cold when it reached my door. I do not feel that I am getting limited, if any, benefit from this product. If I order this again from your company, I will only order this in the very cold weather.

Absolutely fantastic product

4703808432551329807님께서 Sep 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ordered it from Hungary and I know that this is one of the best probiotics in the world!

The Best

Reviewer1429890님께서 Nov 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My grandaughter suffered an awful drowning last year... She has brain damage(until the Good LORD raises her up, and we have no doubt that He will)... In the meantime, with little exercise and lack of a proper diet these New Chapter Probiotics are just perfect for keeping her regular ....

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

Reviewer1247690님께서 Nov 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've used it for a short time so I'm not absolutely sure about it, but it seems good!

상품 1-10 중 전체 35 상품