KO

장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

New Chapter, 프로바이오틱 올 플로라(Probiotic All-Flora), 120 Veggie Caps (Discontinued Item)

₩37,138
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 35 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

My Favorite

9 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1337049님께서 May 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started taking this and after a week I started to feel so much better. My stomach doesn;t seem to be so sensitive to certain foods like it used to. My skin looks better than it ever has. I no longer have to take heartburn medications. My stomach no longer looks bloated and my hands are no longer swollen. And I feel like I have so much more energy. After all of that my daughter now takes it along with my husband, my parents and my inlaws.

Shelf Stable

9 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1359877님께서 Jan 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Because my Probiotic All-Flora arrived without being chilled, I was concerned it was no longer active and contacted New Chapter. I was assured the product is shelf stable and needs refrigeration only after opening, as indicated on the label.

Best Probiotic Supplement.

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

filipthedog님께서 Jul 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the BEST probiotic supplement I have ever taken. I have tried few different brands and they either didn't work or had some side effects with them. But not with this one and it works fast. I take this with New Chapter Probiotic Colon for Healthy Bowel Function. I no longer have to dread what I eat and fear that it will upset my digestion system and I have normal, daily bowels. It's a life saver for me and I will always take this.

New Chapter All Flora

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2627447님께서 Aug 31, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been using All Flora for almost 2 years....I cannot complain about it. It is an excellent probiotic. I use it to regulate my digestive processes and it is GREAT. I buy it from iherb because of the exceptional price and the fact that it is shipped cold to help preserve the microorganisms.

Works great!

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2184515님께서 Jul 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

High quality product. Let's hope it stays that way now that Proctor & Gamble own them!

상품 1-5 중 전체 35 상품