KO

₩26,929

₩44,881

할인금액: ₩17,952 (40% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Great Liver tonic

adechamplain님께서 Jun 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product has been great in helping me digest fats and heal my liver. I'm still taking them but I feel that my body is finally digesting better.

Confused by Inacurate Product Description

Reviewer1234747님께서 Jan 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Most of the ingredients in this product are highly beneficial, but I was disappointed to see that New Chapter had used carrageenan in it's capsules -- to quote "capsule contains 2% or less of carrageenan and guar gum." This is different from the product description posted on the iHerb product page. Keeping track of 35,000 products, I'm sure, can be challenging. I don't fault iHerb for this inaccuracy, as I'm sure it's a recent change. I'm concerned because of data indicating carrageenan has inflammatory properties. Do you own research and Google the information. Had I been aware of this change in formulation, I would probably have chosen a different product.

My Liver Never felt better

Reviewer1054379님께서 Mar 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product. No upsets at all

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

opheart님께서 Aug 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Just mushrooms and veggie cap - all, that needed. I think, the immunity increases as well, when taking this caps.

Customer Service and Excellent Products

Reviewer1099636님께서 Aug 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great products overall, excellent customer service and timely delivery.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I love all of new chapter's stuff

Reviewer1049557님께서 Sep 15, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I feel that this make a difference I take so many of their product I know it works.

상품 1-6 중 전체 6 상품