KO

₩25,344

₩42,241

할인금액: ₩16,896 (40% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

5 Stars all the way!

Reviewer2428140님께서 Feb 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Brilliant product. Definitely notice an improvement to my health since taking them and most of all to my skin! Reishi mushrooms are wonderful at helping detoxify the kidney's. When the Kidney's are overloaded with toxins thats when acne breakouts occur. Since taking this product I can honestly say that my skin has never been better, it's the best feeling waking up with a clear completion every morning!

Reishi

Reviewer2221924님께서 Mar 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a very good product, it felt a difference right away, it enhances my dreams as well not to mention it supports so many systems in the body, give this a try!

Great Reishi!

Reviewer1232431님께서 Jun 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have only been taking this stuff a week or so, but I already love it. I feel better, and have a greater sense of oneness with the world. Very cool. Good stuff.

Great stuff!

Reviewer1988938님께서 Aug 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is good for immunities and very nourishing to the body.

reishii

4957304264518295235님께서 Jun 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have great previous experience with New Chapter products - the NEUROZYME caplets for memory enhancement has really helped me and my mom ..... very good. So, I am excited to give this product a go.... haven't been on it long enough to know.... but I am aware that the reishi mushroom is a very well known immune support agent in the Far East.

good for health

supanana님께서 Feb 29, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

New Chapter, Organics, LifeShield, Reishi, 60 Vcaps

Reviewer2112739님께서 Oct 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

An excellent product.Highly recommended.

Excellent Product

Reviewer2235103님께서 Nov 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent Product !!! Reishi mushrooms are one of the best items you can include in your daily health regiment. Will definitely be purchasing again. So glad I found your web site !!!

New Chapter, Organics, LifeShield, Reishi, 60 Vcaps

Reviewer2859327님께서 Dec 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I only purchase New Chapter Organics, they are the best products around. High quality products for body are the best.

From Turkey

Reviewer2870669님께서 Apr 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good products.I would recommend to everyone.

상품 1-10 중 전체 12 상품