KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Cinnamon Force - 120 Softgels

Reviewer3010535님께서 Oct 29, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been on this product for approx. 4 mos., 2 times daily and have experienced a significant reduction in leg pain brought on from being a diabetic! In fact, not taking this product for 3 days, has brought back the same pain I was previous in prior to taking this product! Once, I received the product in the mail, I immediately begain taking it and within 2 days, I responded back to having no longer the pains in my legs! Although this product does not claim to help diabetics, it has me and I have told my doctor so that others may receive the same possible experience I have!! I no longer can be without this product!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Effective for sugar level control

Reviewer3105325님께서 Aug 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this primarily for both my wife and her second brother. Their family has diabetic tendency. They are in their 40 -50's. My wife does not have diabetes and her brother has level slightly above normal. After taking the tablets, the brother experienced a return to normal and has been taking for the last three to four months. He has also recently recommended it to a neighbour. Let's see what is the result. It is also good to maintain our weights as the sugar is not accumulated in our body. I also notice a better feeling after meals. Thank you for such a good product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Helps blood sugar immensely!

Reviewer2017726님께서 Dec 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have taken one capsule with the two heaviest meals of the day for the past two years. This has helped to keep my blood sugars in the normal range. I went without for a month to see if it made any change and of course it did. I would totally recommend this product. The softgel capsules work much better than the powdered cinnamon capsules that you can buy.

Cinnamon Force

Reviewer2434412님께서 Mar 18, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Wonderful product. You can smell the cinammon. This product is a sleeper. My glucose values ahve dropped 25% in a month.

New Chapter, Cinnamon Force

Reviewer1017723님께서 May 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My hsband was disgnosed pre-diabetic for the last three years. Since after taking cinnamon his blood glucose and HBA1C are within normal.

Recommended for weight loss

Reviewer1232928님께서 Mar 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I read about cinnamon's benefits for control of blood sugar and triglycerides in Dr. Perricone's book on weight loss. New Chapter is the brand he recommended because of its use of cinnamon verum from Ceylon and Burma, so I was glad to find it for so much less than I had paid in the local health foods store. Of course, the price has just about doubled since my first purchase, so I'll know the value better after my next blood work.

It works

Reviewer2089428님께서 Feb 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I gave the supplements to my dad for him to take to lower his blood sugar and it has worked.

excellent

5535840862443231961님께서 Jul 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is more expensive but it contains the true cinnamon which is more costly and lower toxicity. The full spectrum effect is good. I feel more energize and less fatigue. This is my second bottle. Helps to relieve arthritis for my mum's joint pain.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

This is a VERY helpful product

Reviewer2869730님께서 Jan 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been very impressed with the efficacy of Ne Chapter's Cinnamon Force. cinnamon. I am using it to help reduce by blood glucose levels and it helps me hit an optimum level almost 85-90% of the time Thank you for carrying it at a reasonable rate and please continue to do so :) Sincerely, L Fraass

c rhyne

Reviewer2230688님께서 Mar 31, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

improves metabolism