KO

iHerb 상품평

₩8,471

₩13,225

할인금액: ₩4,753 (36% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Love it.

Reviewer2885574님께서 Sep 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Eat with food and help with blood sugar.

Energy boost

Reviewer2373257님께서 Jul 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Keeps me from getting tired without feeling jitters that I get from caffeine. I rotate use of this with Rhodiola, Goat Weed, Maca, Eleuthero, and Tribulus. Love them all.

schizandra helps

Reviewer2338933님께서 Apr 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have been taking this for 3 weeks and I must say it helps boost my energy and alertness. The effects are subtle but recognizable.I will give it a longer trial

Energy

Reviewer2014290님께서 Jun 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a very good product. My energy level has definately improved.

good product!

Reviewer1868258님께서 Nov 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I think it makes some difference in my energy level whenever I take it.

works good

Reviewer1171161님께서 Sep 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this product as a combination with avena sativa, [Now Foods, Horny Goat Weed Extract plus Maca, 750 mg, 90 Tablets] long jack, long jack and catuba. It's been a good for me.

Schizandra

Reviewer2515312님께서 Feb 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I could not live without this product and neither could my husband. The delivery and cost from Iherb is magnificent.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Fairly good product just too high.

Reviewer1450575님께서 Jul 30, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great that it is whole herb. Would be better to add some extract with whole herb for maximum effect.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Clearing the way, I think.

Reviewer2071344님께서 Oct 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have done lots of research on Schizandra with lots of good feedback. Decided to give it a try to improve my over all focus and health. I think it is working. Only gave it 4 stars for now because I have not been on it very long. Only taking 1 a day for the last 5 days. I plan to increase the amount to 1 twice a day. Always like to start low at 1st. Will follow up once I have been on it a little longer. I am hoping for a tonic without the stimulating affects. Think this may be it.

Nature's Way, Schizandra Fruit, 580 mg, 100 Capsules

Reviewer2228608님께서 Oct 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good quality product.