KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Helping out your lungs

odereviews님께서 Nov 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nature's Way providing quality once again. Lobelia Herb is helping me out when I feel like it's hard to catch my breath. It's also a great product for after workouts, or pre-workouts (to open up your lungs). I have never felt like that I need to take two capsules per day, with one capsule per day, this will last for a long time. Price and quality ratio is excellent. I didn't known that the Lobelia Herb can also help to quit smoking. I have never smoked, but now I have one product to suggest to my friends, whose try to quit smoking every now and then. I'm sure they have never heard of this. :)

Good product

Reviewer1800039님께서 Oct 31, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

It seems to improve your upper-respiratory health.

Used it to stop smoking

Reviewer2231456님께서 Jan 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff really, really helped curb my cravings to smoke and I've been smoke free for 4 days now!

Great!

Reviewer1837115님께서 Sep 30, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I got this for my husband to help him quit smoking. It does help "loosen" you up and he says it makes the cigerettes taste AWFUL!!! That was the plan and it has helped! Thank you!

works

Reviewer2630640님께서 Mar 25, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've bought it to help me stop smoking. I did it with much less cravings than previous time.

Breathe Deep, Breath Easy

Reviewer2891530님께서 Oct 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is wonderful !!! Clears mucuous up from your chest, without the dehydrating effects of Mucinex. You can feel the relief within 24 hours. The Native Americans had a reason for using this !

Brilliant herb

PamBlowers님께서 May 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great for anytime muscles feel like constricting. Get this in the face sometimes and lobelia stops it immediately. Also excellent if you have a tummy bug and find it hard to be sick, need several but it empties the stomach brilliantly and you feel great immediately. Emetics are wonderful, pity they are mistakenly classed as poison.

natures way lobelia

Reviewer2682646님께서 Jan 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

i used to kill nicotine cravings and oh my did it work , the bad thing is I only took it three times and never had the urge to smoke again , now I have 97pills left that will go to waste!! caution though they do make you nautious, feels like u smoked 2 packs of cigarretts without stoping . Ive tried to quit many times and this worked successfully without a doubt .I smoked for 29 yrs and just quit bam, its a miracle pill to me .

Great for Asthma

Reviewer1547663님께서 Nov 12, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

My daughter's asthma symptoms are less when using this product regularly.

Nature's Way, Lobelia Herb, 425 mg, 100

Reviewer2597862님께서 Feb 20, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm using this to help quit smoking. Great product, and very to find anywhere else.

상품 1-10 중 전체 57 상품