KO

₩6,739

₩10,518

할인금액: ₩3,779 (36% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Helping out your lungs

odereviews님께서 Nov 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nature's Way providing quality once again. Lobelia Herb is helping me out when I feel like it's hard to catch my breath. It's also a great product for after workouts, or pre-workouts (to open up your lungs). I have never felt like that I need to take two capsules per day, with one capsule per day, this will last for a long time. Price and quality ratio is excellent. I didn't known that the Lobelia Herb can also help to quit smoking. I have never smoked, but now I have one product to suggest to my friends, whose try to quit smoking every now and then. I'm sure they have never heard of this. :)

Breathe Deep, Breath Easy

Reviewer2891530님께서 Oct 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is wonderful !!! Clears mucuous up from your chest, without the dehydrating effects of Mucinex. You can feel the relief within 24 hours. The Native Americans had a reason for using this !

Great!

Reviewer1837115님께서 Sep 30, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I got this for my husband to help him quit smoking. It does help "loosen" you up and he says it makes the cigerettes taste AWFUL!!! That was the plan and it has helped! Thank you!

Used it to stop smoking

Reviewer2231456님께서 Jan 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff really, really helped curb my cravings to smoke and I've been smoke free for 4 days now!

Brilliant herb

PamBlowers님께서 May 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great for anytime muscles feel like constricting. Get this in the face sometimes and lobelia stops it immediately. Also excellent if you have a tummy bug and find it hard to be sick, need several but it empties the stomach brilliantly and you feel great immediately. Emetics are wonderful, pity they are mistakenly classed as poison.

Review on the product Lobelia

5598623171709225417님께서 Apr 18, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is a very good product. I have been using it for a short period of time and already feel the difference. It helps with respiratory problems, it is like expectorant meaning you can clear your lungs from mucus. I have been using 1 capsule a day and intend to start using 2 as recommended. I just started with one because it might cause soft stool a bit with sensitive people (I am one of them), otherwise it is ok to use 2 capsule after food. I suffer from a specific form of emphysema - Alfa 1 antitrypsin deficiency (inherited condition) and I am on a new inhaler - Ombrez, only in the evening, smaller dosage. Iherb is a very good company, I always receive the products extremely quickly wihout nay problems and I thank them for that! Kruna

nervous system support

Reviewer1219964님께서 Sep 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

great for nervous system support

Smoking

Reviewer1090353님께서 Jul 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Just didnt work for me. I looked at all the reviews and got my hopes up too high. If your looking to buy this product i would look at the reviews as most are really good. But just dont expect it to work like the miricle drug it sounds like.

Wonderful Herb

SlipperyElm님께서 Jan 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

There's not enough space for me to extol the virtues of this herb. In my practice as an Herbalist I employ Lobelia for things like breathing, sleep issues, muscle tension, blockages, and many more. This herb has surpassed any other I've known in usefulness. I wouldn't be without this at my house or my shop. Natures way is a good brand for the price, the herb is effective, but maybe not as much so some others. Cost to benefit is high.

Nature's Way, Lobelia Herb, 425 mg, 100

Reviewer2597862님께서 Feb 20, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm using this to help quit smoking. Great product, and very to find anywhere else.

상품 1-10 중 전체 60 상품