KO

정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 34 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Love This Formula

9 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3105098님께서 Mar 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This worked SO good for my rhinitis. It's the only thing I've tried that has worked so far. It's a huge shame Nature's Way has such high quality herbs but only offers them with Gelatin capsules, for two reasons.. I'm vegan. And if you have herpes or get cold sores gelatin triggers major outbreaks. :-( I can't buy any herbs or supplements that use gelatin capsules anymore. These herbs are also anti-aging, and this is a spectacular formula too. I'm so upset. I really Loved Nature's Way because their herbs are always mint quality.. I just really wish they'd put them in vegan capsules already... Please everybody, write them and tell them to stop using gelatin!

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Great for the cold and flu!

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1193966님께서 Oct 16, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this stuff! Hey, you are going to get the cold or flu whether or not you get a vaccine, and vaccines are bad anyway(using mercury as a stabilizer!) you take two of these every four hours while you are sick, and you will recover faster and safer than pumping yourself full of over the counter crap!

Actually Works

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2492424님께서 Feb 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This actually seems to work. It has stopped dozens of colds in their tracks when started taking during the first day of the cold. Nothing else works as well as this. (I've tried many other immune support products over the past ten years or so.)

It's the Astragalus and Reishi

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1280129님께서 Mar 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I rely on this when I start to come down with a cold virus, but I have to start it right at the beginning of my illness. By the next day I have no sign of any symptoms. I used to take just the astragalus & reishi together in a product that was discontinued. This is the only supplement I can find now that has those two together in capsule form. I've never had a positive effect from echinacea, but it just happens to be a part of the supplement. It's the other two ingredients that really boost my immune system.

Lifesaver!

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1388330님께서 Aug 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Absolutely the most helpful product I have ever used for chronic allergies, better than antibiotics or allergy meds!

상품 1-5 중 전체 34 상품