KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Boswellia Works for UC

Reviewer1440736님께서 Jan 13, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using Nature's Way Boswellia for over 6 months as an alternative to presciption Colazal or sulfasalazine for ulcerative colitis. I think it is more effective with no side effects, and has kept the UC it in remission for as long as I've been taking it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great pain reliever, helped avert a migraine too!

Reviewer2546946님께서 Aug 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I absolutely love this brand of Boswellia. (I did try a different one it was not as good.) This one is the best. It relieves my low back and knee pain and actually diverted a migrane my niece was about to suffer. This also does a great job on the tightness in my neck. (Use this instead of the poisonous acetaminaphen which kills the liver and kidneys.)

Relieves the Pain

Reviewer2431986님께서 Feb 17, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was told this relieved the pain of Ulcerative Colitis which it has.It has also helped with my joint pains often associated with this disease.My knees no longer ache after my workouts.Fast shipping and a quality product. 5 stars !!!!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

at last an Easy to take boswellia

Reviewer2350766님께서 May 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used 3 different brands of boswellia all have been effective, I take a high dosage. However these are by far the easiest to swallow, great pill design, inflammation often also effects the the ability to swallow and these have spared me from the wretched choking and spasms that some others have triggered.If the low dose is not helping you might want to increase to find your effective level.I take this in combination with Source naturals Inflama-rest four tabs of each am and pm with an additional dose of 2 more boswellia mid-day (or 4 more if I'm having a bad flare up). This many pills irritates my stomach if taken all at once so I divide them and take them about 20 mins apart and then No prob. One day without these and I lose some mobility. Gave me some life back!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

This rally seems to work!

Galensmom님께서 Oct 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have not had joint pain since taking it. I tkae 100 mg 2x day with food. took about 4 days to notice effects. Nice to be off OTC Tylenol. Better yet, I also give it to my dog, who has hip pain, and he is now OFF the doggie NASAIDS that are very expensive and prone to cause problems in dogs. After being on Boswellia for a week, my dog was bright eyed, energetic and wanting to run, instead of limping slowly then stopping after a few feet. I can see the dramatic difference in his energy and gait.He gets it 4 days in a row, then skip a day. Seems to continue to be effective.

Very Helpful

Reviewer3362462님께서 Mar 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have cronic pain and Boswellia seems to help with the inflamation and pain level. I still take my regular pain meds but seem to go longer between dosages especially at nite. This took about 3 weeks of 3 times daily to notice the difference. Would highly recommend this product for degenerative disc disease

Cured my IBS

Reviewer1726677님께서 Oct 22, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Doctors usually find inflammation in cases of IBS, this ended it!

Fast Pain Relief

Reviewer2808138님께서 Oct 29, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this after 'regular' anti-inflammatories failed to give any relief at all from my back injury (which I sustained falling off a horse). After using this product at the suggested dosage for a single day (in combination with magnesium for muscle spasms) my back feels almost as good as new. I wish I had tried this weeks ago!

Great product!

Reviewer2224917님께서 May 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this for colitis,,,and it works! So much better than conventional drugs...I've been using it for about 3 months, and no IBS symptoms!

Boswellia

marvcole님께서 Jul 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It helps me with my pain when walking. I take it with the omega 3 in the mornings. It works well for inflamation and lessen the pain from my RA.

상품 1-10 중 전체 54 상품