KO

₩19,528

₩25,436

할인금액: ₩5,908 (23% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Don't Know What I'd Do Without It

Reviewer2753882님께서 Jun 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This has been a godsend. I've used it for the past several years though this is the first time I've seen it available on IHerb. I use it whenever I feel like I'm starting to come down with a yeast infection and it immediately balances the PH within a few days. Very soothing and comforting. The only thing I'm disappointed about is that it doesn't work nearly as well if I have a VYI that has already gotten out of hand. It takes quite a bit longer to remedy the issue but it still fights the fire itching and makes things much more tolerable.

Kolorex intimate care - Brilliant product

Reviewer1235595님께서 Mar 31, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this cream for some time now and I feel it is really working for me, it soothes and relieves itchiness and swelling. It’s a pity I cannot get this in a pessary form, which would treat my thrush infection better.

AWeSoMe

Reviewer1330061님께서 Jun 26, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This should be on the market, in the stores. It feels great, smells great, and I use it everyday religiously.

Kolorex

Reviewer3347209님께서 Jan 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This has helped my ongoing problem of lichen schlerosis. I will be reordering, so please keep it available. Thanks!

not very good

Reviewer1057287님께서 Jun 26, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

not working for me

Pam, Queensland, Australia

Reviewer2683109님께서 Dec 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very pleased with this product and the service the company provided

Just great

Reviewer1119724님께서 Aug 10, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

the scent of it, how soothing it is. just a great product that works

Life saver

4859505430488674618님께서 May 22, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is fantastic for the delicate region down there. Upon application, immediately, the itching stops. The ingredients are natural and mild, so perfect for such a delicate sensitive area, an area which absorbs more than most other parts of the skin. No need for the chemical-based conventional creams.

Kolorex Intimate Care Cream - A must to have in the Bathroom Cabinet

Reviewer3019524님께서 Jan 06, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is indispensable in our household - we always have a back-up tube on hand. I, as a senior, find great relief from the cream. My daughter also uses the cream and finds it heals well. We would not be without it!

must have

VikaMalina님께서 Sep 30, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this cream almost every day and it lasts for long, easy absorbs, it gives me a wonderful feeling of freshness. I was looking for something like this for long time and it would be my must have now. Крем очень экономный, быстро впитывается, даёт замечательное чувство свежести. Буду брать постоянно.

상품 1-10 중 전체 12 상품