KO

정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 102 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Good for Lack-of-tone Colon

21 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

RubiesHealth님께서 Jan 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

There are generally 2 classification of constipation - spastic or atonic (lack-of-tone). An individual will tend to be affected by one or the other type, though spells of sickness and medication may switch the cause around. Nature's Secret Super Cleanse is suitable for atonic bowel type, which benefits from "contraction-inducing" herb like cascara sagrada and triphala. Those who experience worse constipation or severe cramps with this formula likely have spastic colon that will do better with water-drawing fiber like inulin (fructooligosaccharides) or magnesium hydroxide, and muscle-relaxing magnesium aspartate/citrate. Individuals who prefer one complete daily bowel clearance instead of 3 (and rumbling all day) can take 2 tablet at bedtime instead of twice a day.

Thoroughly satisfied

10 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1091125님께서 Apr 03, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Hum, whoever told us that cleansing the colon is the absolute first step to attaining vibrant health (I hear it's 'father' Benard Jensen) is absolutely right. I've never done any colon cleanse prior to this one but with the results I'm getting from this brand, I don't think I'll ever need to look elsewhere for my cleansing needs. Everything that's been said regarding how transformed you will be after the cleanse is 100% correct. I have so much energy I never thought I could have and almost all my health problems are going down the w/c with each visit. I'm thoroughly satisfied with the results. To Iherb, thank you so much for being there for people like me. You've been very instrumental to my health transformation, I'm so grateful.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

My NUMBER ONE supplement.

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

TheSoulfulSpoon님께서 Mar 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is the ONLY product that effectively fights constipation for me. I suffer TERRIBLE IBS and my mood directly effects my bowel movements. This product will CLEAN YOU OUT without giving you diarrhea, or nausea, or cramping. I take 3 capsules in the morning about 6 a.m. and 3 more before bed. I have 3-4 movements per day that are NORMAL ( not loose, or with cramping at all.) This product has great herbs and probiotics that nourish the gut, not just cleanse it.

Be a bit careful

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1699775님께서 Mar 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product certainly keeps the digestion moving, without any odd sensations in the main. When using other cleansing products (liver cleanse etc) and eating eg kiwifruit, there can be too much of an effect and I have had to use Immodium a couple of times to slow things down again. Overall I do feel healthier (but this disappears if I indulge in junk food...drat! A big mistake). I will use this for the full month to see what happens.

Works Great with Natrol Acai Berry Diet

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

tekkaman75님께서 Apr 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have recently made a decision to get healthy. I suffer from gout from time to time, it is genetic on my father's side. I also have not done a cleanse for over 9 years, I figured it is high time to do so again. With iHerb pricing it makes it affordable. I just received my order last week Monday the 16th of April. By Tuesday I started taking Super Cleanse along with Natrol Acai Berry Diet. Day 1 I started 1 in the morning and 1 in the evening, the 2nd day I went to 2 caps in the morning 2 in the evening before bed. Day 3 I was at 3 caps in the morning and 3 in the evening. At first I wasn't sure that the product was working or not, since it states that you'll be at 2-3 bm a day. I didn't experience that, but I have a feeling that I didn't get the 2-3 bm a day due to the fact that I am also taking Natrol Acai Berry Diet, along with Apple Cider Vinegar capsules. With this particular combination of supplements, I don't get the hunger cravings. I have a fruit smoothie + whey protein for breakfast, light lunch, and a light dinner. The thing is..I am forcing myself to eat..I actually don't have the craving for the food. I am only into my first week of the 30 day Super Cleanse. I have lost over an inch around my waist line..based on my belt, going further past the buckle than the week before. I am wearing 40" waist pants..as of this week (start of 2nd week) they are becoming loose. Based on the initial results of my particular mix of supplements..I will continue until I reach my desired weight goal. Tho I plan to take a 1 week break after my first 30 days Super Cleanse. Since it does say do not go over 30 days, I will however, continue to use the Natrol Acai Berry Diet and probably order the Natrol Acai Berry caps (1,000mg) to boost my metabolic rate a bit longer during the day. After I have obtained my desired weight goal..I'll probably cut back on the 1,000mg Natrol Acai Berry caps..and just maintain my weight with the Natrol Acai Berry Diet. I a

상품 1-5 중 전체 102 상품