KO

iHerb 상품평

₩24,583

₩28,924

할인금액: ₩4,342 (15% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Larger quantities please !

Reviewer2886559님께서 Dec 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Most people who take red yeast rice... have to do so on a daily basis, and often more than one capsule- someone like myself. This means that I have to purchase in quantity. You could be helping us by offering Nature's Plus in the 120 vcap quantities- and really, the manufacturer should be able to offer this in even larger bottles ! I like iHerb.com and I hope that you can look into this and offer at least the 120 vcap bottles !

Red Yeast Rice

Reviewer2126357님께서 Feb 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My Dr. put me on this and Co-Q10 to get my cholesterol down, and within 6 weeks, it had gone down 100 pts.!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

natures plus. red yeast rice

Reviewer3302619님께서 Apr 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

excellent ptoduct we need more like this excellent service thank you william wilmot

Nature's plus Red Yeast Rice

Reviewer2208396님께서 Aug 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Had favorable results in lowering cholesterol with this brand. Tried less expensive product with poor results.

It works!

Reviewer1946620님께서 Nov 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Effective and without harsh side effects of the drugs made from red yeast rice ingredients.

GREAT PRODUCT

Reviewer2617260님께서 Jul 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

THIS IS A HIGH QUALITY PRODUCT AND I WILL KNOW FOR SURE WHEN I DO MY TEST IN THE AUTUMN OF THIS YEAR.

Red Rice Yeast

Reviewer2342350님께서 Jun 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Unfortunately these products have not been delivered. Could you please advise if shipped. Kind Regards

상품 1-7 중 전체 7 상품