KO

iHerb 상품평

₩6,520

₩11,623

할인금액: ₩5,103 (44% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Sea Kelp 640mg

Reviewer2697334님께서 Mar 07, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very fine product. My endocrinologist was able to stop my thyroid prescription because my blood work on my thyroid is now in the higher range.

Improved iodine intake

Reviewer2097800님께서 Oct 27, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Wow! This product is really hellping to improve my thyroid balance.You have become my new supplement company. Other orders will be forthcoming. Thank-you, Craig.

jeanine

Reviewer1665221님께서 Feb 05, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is all that they said it would be. It has helped my hair and nails as well as my skin.

Natures Herb Sea Kelp formula

Reviewer2026310님께서 May 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The recent formula change of this product [the removal of bladderwrack] made this supplement useless for my wifes thyroid condition and searching for a equal replacement has been very difficult. She used about 1&1/4 bottles per month and we are still looking for a replacement product which helped her as much as the old formula of "Natures Herb Sea Kelp".

Great product

Reviewer1476045님께서 Dec 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like the Nature's Herbs Sea Kelp because they don't have any addtional iodine in their supplement. It only kelp and nothing else.

SEA KELP ENDORSEMENT

Reviewer3171625님께서 Jun 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I would like to take this opportunity to encourage readers to purchase Sea Kelp from iHerb. Sea Kelp is one of nature's richest sources of iodine, essential for optimum thyroid health; additionally, iodine plays a vital role in various body systems, including maintenance of cardiovascular wellness and hair growth, among other things. Take it alone, with other supplements, or with thyroid medication, as it only augments medicinal benefits; however, never take Sea Kelp with any baked good or beverage, such as soda pop, containing bromine, which will negate/ contraindicate the iodine's efficacy.

KELP

Reviewer1477478님께서 Oct 15, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good! Will keep buying. I take it before and after I have a mamogram good for radiation exposure not to mention all the vitamins in it.

Great for Cholesterol

Reviewer1235529님께서 Jul 30, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Been taking this on a tip from a patient and it DOES lower your cholesterol! Mine went from 210 to 165! Take with B-2.

Sea Kelp

Reviewer2791787님께서 Nov 22, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have hypothyoidism caused by a virus, which landed in -- you guessed it -- my thyroid. Don't enjoy taking physician prescribed medications. This product keeps me even keeled and healthy.

Bladder Wrack

Reviewer2250508님께서 Dec 22, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

For weak thyriod. Brings it up. Sea kelp instead of Medication from doctor.

상품 1-10 중 전체 44 상품